anyone from somerset........

mustdoit

susan
just wondered !!

cheese and cider now that s a good combination !!!!!

Me Me Me!!! :D

I live in South Somerset, between Somerton and Langport, moved here about 2 years ago, loving the country life I must say :cool:

hi only about 8 miles from you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i do LL and my councellor is in yeovil ..........x

i live 8 miles from you ............i go to yeovil for my LL packs .........been down here 18 yrs !!

Whereabouts are you?

I go into Yeovil now and again, as it's the main town centre with half decent shops, (aside from street, where I usually go).

Not many of us from the jewel of the UK? ;)

near ilminster ............. go to street fairly regularly !!!! for the bargains ........are u on CD or LL ?

Me Me Me!!! :D

I live in South Somerset, between Somerton and Langport, moved here about 2 years ago, loving the country life I must say :cool:

I am in Somerset too, Taunton and my diet is CD - Nice to see others on here from down our way !

welcome .............. i like taunton for shopping x

on LL but not doing too well at the moment as off skiing next week and will have a week off as i can not ski on 500 cals ................. but i seem to think that i should give up now a week away from going ............... if that makes sense !!! but will get back on the day i return to loose this 2 st ........... how are you doing ??

Hi,

Been through Ilminster a few times, My Father in Law owns a Domestic Appliance shop in Chard.

After many bungled attempts at CD I'm just on a calorie controlled diet :)

taking little un to st johns amb at tatworth each thurs and have a fizzy water in the local pub !!!

hello Susan
How are you, i was just looking t see if there were any meets going one and noticed your post, you keeping well? Spent any time in Bath lately :D
I'm up there again this weekend but only to catch a train with a friend (Pip the one you met in Bath) for a girlies hol in Malta. Going to pamper ourselves in the hotel spa with pedicures, manicures and chocolate massage (if i don't lick it all off first ;))

By the way, Bath was in Somerset when i was born, does that count :rolleyes:

Elo! I work in Bath but confused as some people call it Somerset and some Avon.....answers on a postcard pleeeessse. Thanks!

Elo! I work in Bath but confused as some people call it Somerset and some Avon.....answers on a postcard pleeeessse. Thanks!

:D It was purely somerset until the early 70s when they changed it to Avon. I can remember being really annoyed because i had not long started school and had just learnt to spell somerset :rolleyes:

So it was Avon until about 3 or 4 years ago? and is now in BANES (Bath and North East Somerset) which would sort of indicate it is not part of somerset but seperate to it??

:confused::confused::confused:

hello Susan
How are you, i was just looking t see if there were any meets going one and noticed your post, you keeping well? Spent any time in Bath lately :D
I'm up there again this weekend but only to catch a train with a friend (Pip the one you met in Bath) for a girlies hol in Malta. Going to pamper ourselves in the hotel spa with pedicures, manicures and chocolate massage (if i don't lick it all off first ;))

By the way, Bath was in Somerset when i was born, does that count :rolleyes:

hiya ............. not in a good place at the moment ....one more day then hols ..... trying to sell some of my garden for a building plot ...then i will be off to Bath to shop !! enjoy malta ........... are you ss whilst you are there ? xx

anyone south of bristol is somerset !!! x

hiya ............. not in a good place at the moment ....one more day then hols ..... trying to sell some of my garden for a building plot ...then i will be off to Bath to shop !! enjoy malta ........... are you ss whilst you are there ? xx

anyone south of bristol is somerset !!! x

No been a bit crap dietwise since end Aug last year but haven't put it back on, have just lost about 10lb to a stone since Sept. So i am going to have my hols, enjoy myself and then sort my diet head out when i get back.
So you have a good one, best of luck with the sale and don't spend it all in Bath :eek:
Take care, speak later
Sally xx

Back