Anyone get depressed the night before weigh-in?

Nope- I do too. Didn't sleep last night!! X

Glad it's not just me! Going to have a soak in the bath then try an early night. Need to stay away from food temptations (having tough day) and try to not stress or fear the mornings weigh in :-(

No I'm the opposite - really glad its finally come around! Spend my life wishing it away :cry:x

I do hope I end up skipping round the kitchen tomorrow at 7am! My fear is that I won't lose again this week then ill be so depressed I'll fall off the wagon.

Buttons you'll be fine......trust the plan. How can eating so few calories not work? I'm excited for you Tom......one step closer to goal! X

I only had a 1lb loss two weeks ago and I too was naffed off, especially as I felt I made an effort not to pick too much, then last week was 4lb off. Think we should all ditch the scales and trust our bodies by measuring! X

I've started to measure. I like the results it's just not quite as easy to see the changes, am I breathing in a bit, am I a bit bloated?! Call me impatient...!

Well done! I bet you're chuffed especially after last week's non-loss anxieties. But I totally get the whole WI day blues, it's not so much the blues with me, more like that sinking feeling I get before a doctor's appointment :rolleyes:

Sunday 30th tomorrow! Will have been 17 days since my last confession. I mean weigh in ;-) Not particularly worried at the moment either, quite chilled - will be gutted if it isn't at least a half decent loss, but right now I don't feel stressed about it!

5.6lbs off in 17 days. not quite as good as I'd hoped but still getting ever closer to goal :)

That's fab...well done

It's all in the right direction, Buttons. Well done! And tally-ho for the next month! :D

Back