Anyone got 4-6 stone to loose?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone wants to be a buddy?
I say 4-6 cos I have already lost 2 stone last year on sw and I am 4 stone 5lb to be exact..... Heavier than I was when I met my husband 5 years ago.
Ideally I would like to get to what I was when I was 21 but coming to 30 in march and having had a baby I dunno how I will go so for the moment is 4 and a half roughly and I will see when I get there.

Pm if u wanna be a buddy or I can make a facebook group or something if there's a few of us? X

hiyer, you've come to the right place for help with you're wieght, i've got 5 stone left to lose, good luck for you're plan you'll get there;)

I am off to join tonight and know deep down that I have at least 5 stone to go ( i know they will set me a more realistic lower target initially) so we can motivate each other and be buddies if you like! Well done on your weightloss already! x

hey hun
i have 4 stone to lose, i got comfortable with my partner and put lots of weight on lost over 2 stone 2 and a bit yrs ago and managed to keep it off so now i want to start again, 4 stone seems alot but im short so i look too bulky at mo. good luck with your weightloss. let me no how u get on

Hiya, I've got about 5 stone to lose.... would ideally like to do it by October, as I hit 40!
Started slimming world last Wed! (on my own - no class).Just green and red for now but might try EE in the future..

xx

I need to lose just under 4 and a half stone. A buddy would be great but I probably wouldn't want to put it on Facebook!

hi i would like to lose 6 stone and only started a week ago... id join a few people but again like the person above i wouldnt like to be on fb but here is fine x

I work nights and it's hard. I have a big fry up at about 12. Then about 4ish have a jacket or pasta with something and alway make sure I bring something into work that I can blitz in the microwave. Grapes are good to pick at on nights? X

Me me me!!!

I am a newbee and I would really like to loose 5+ Stone by Christmas 2011...

These stories sound very familiar, my boyfriend loves me no matter what size I am or what I eat so clearly that was an excuse for me to stuff my face...no I have gone to far and worrying about my health so I am really serious about doing this and absolutely love this site, so much support and people in the same position!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Laura xxx

Hi girls me too, im ready to lose 4 and half stone! im currently 15st 9 :( Ouch... xx

Fatty_no_more you don't look big in your photo hun xxx

You do not look vile!!!

You have had a gorgeous little baby to show for it...I don't even have that and by the stretch marks on my belly you would think I had!!

You have done so well, 33lb in 9 months is bloody brillant you should be proud of yourself...

Don't start me off or I will get the holiday photos out...eurghhh gross!

I have 5 stone to loss too, it seems such a big number, but trying to block that out and just keep sticking to it day by day.

I have done EE all week and first weigh in on Tuesday, I'm not sure if I have done it right so fingers crossed.

Good luck with your journey

xx x x

Trust me I would love to be your weight!

Im sure we all look at each others weight and profess to want to swap but were all here for the same reason, weight loss and support. FWIW i think your very beautiful looking, so go a bit easier on yourself chick x

Back