Anyone got a Fat Replica??

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
I wanted to know if any of you have a Fat Replica??

I came across some on the net, didn't realise they were gonna be so expensive, although I do think it will spur me on even more if I had a piece of fat to look at, lol, that sounds weird..

When I am craving for anything I could look at the fat & honestly think it will put me off wanted to eat any crap...

One Pound of Fat Replica

Yeah I went there firstly, Think the cheapest one is gonna be about £17, which I may go with..

Just thought they would be cheaper..

what a good ideas. But was wondering weather u could help me. I was looking for it on ebay but not sure what to actually search for. Could u please help. TAR

Can You believe this, wow....

Every extra pound of fat requires an additional mile of blood vessels.

:eek::eek::eek:

The blobs of fat are really good for reminding you of why you want to lose weight.

I have the llb, 5lb and a whole set of test tubes that show how much fat is in certain foods, this has great effect on the kids!!

Also have llb of lean muscle which shows the bulk difference between the two, as llb of fat and llb of muscle weigh the same, llb, however they are different in density.

I also have magnets with 1 oz of fat that I give to customers so they can put on either their fridge or computer at work to remind them not to have little treat they shouldn't.

CDC's can get hold of the fat blobs they are around £17 plus VAT for the llb lump.

Linda

The blobs of fat are really good for reminding you of why you want to lose weight.

I have the llb, 5lb and a whole set of test tubes that show how much fat is in certain foods, this has great effect on the kids!!

Also have llb of lean muscle which shows the bulk difference between the two, as llb of fat and llb of muscle weigh the same, llb, however they are different in density.

I also have magnets with 1 oz of fat that I give to customers so they can put on either their fridge or computer at work to remind them not to have little treat they shouldn't.

CDC's can get hold of the fat blobs they are around £17 plus VAT for the llb lump.

Linda

Hiya Hun,

Which of these Do you think I am better off getting, how different will they look??

https://sslrelay.com/s97132139.onea...ion+Teaching+Aids/product_overview.shopscript

and this one

https://sslrelay.com/s97132139.onea...ion+Teaching+Aids/product_overview.shopscript

Difference being 1 is Three Dimensional..

xx

I have just seen my CDC and had a set of test tube thingys that show you how much fat certain foods have in them, it was fab, i think I should be allowed to have one for my handbag, because every time you want to eat you have to think would you drink that fat first? Oh no.. It was very effective.

Hiya Kel

I have the 5lb and 1lb replicas....

One other point...am I right in detecting some sarcasm in your post about me not answering the question? Surely not - especially as I've posted a link to the info and left it to you to decide whether you want one or both of the replicas - after all that's what choice is about! :)

Diva

You could really answer the above question, Which one do you have??

XX

Hiya Kel

I have the 5lb and 1lb replicas....

One other point...am I right in detecting some sarcasm in your post about me not answering the question? Surely not - especially as I've posted a link to the info and left it to you to decide whether you want one or both of the replicas - after all that's what choice is about! :)

Oh god no, :eek:

I should of edited it as I have just had another read of it & it does sound sarcy, Sorry Hun..

What I meant is that I posted the thread for CD Counsellor to see which fat replica would be the best either the normal 1lb or the 3 dimensional 1lb replica, posted it then realised you sent me the link to the website so thought you could of answered the question for me..

Hope that makes sense chick...

XX

Back