Anyone got snow ?????

kittykat

Gold Member
Im in west yorkshire and its been snowing not much a bit like hail but settling on cars anyone else ????

WE have hail stone showers:(

Bitterly cold.

With a dash of sunshine in between:)

Love Mini xxx

Snow??
:eek::eek:

I'm thinking Spring! Sat here in my t-shirt wondering why I'm cold :D

Set off this morning from Northants and it was gloriously sunny.. drove gradually north, and as I got into Huddersfield (was dropping my mate back home) it was snowing.

Then on way back down here, it was on and off down the M1.. so its working its way south :(

oooo we just had a mix of snowy, sleety mixed with a bit of hail, but its just the occasional short burst. though now the sun is streaming through my window

I want snow!!

while I'm at uni in Lancaster we don't get snow, think its because we're too close to the sea at Morecambe Bay :cry:

It's just bitterly cold with winds strong enough to knock you over:eek:

just took bf to work 10 min journey in a t shirt couldnt be ars*d to go up to get cardi and on the way back it was blizzards and its settling !:crazy: for this time of year

Wot Snow!!

Snow in Plymouth Sonkie???? OH said it was snowing lightly this morning when he took the dog out but i told him he was hallucinating - we never get decent snow in Plymouth :mad:
Cracking hailstorm tho.....:eek:

Snow in Plymouth Sonkie???? OH said it was snowing lightly this morning when he took the dog out but i told him he was hallucinating - we never get decent snow in Plymouth :mad:
Cracking hailstorm tho.....:eek:

It was a mix of the 3 .......snow sleet then hail, just as we got back from my weigh in. Would be about 11.30.

Snow in Derby

Took my dog round the local park and got nearly blown over by gail force winds with hail

Lovely ~ so much for trying to up my exercise

Is anyone colder whilst on SS I am freezing even with fire and central heating on ~ cant get warm

Aha

I was in Morrisons then Sonkie (doing his food shopping :cry:), OH said it had chucked it down but i missed it completely, just ignored him as usual :D though he was exaggerating

It snowed and hailed and sleeted the day before St. Patty's here (New York) ... but it wasn't too bad and the parade went on as planned only no green line on 5th Ave. as the snow washed that away.
It was 70f last tues, though so the weather has been real freaky my side of the world.
Also, is it just me or do weather forecasters have no clue......? It seems like they get it wrong at least half the time and are sometimes soooo off!

Well our local weather forecast for yesterday said snow by 1pm. Lo and behold, it arrived on the dot! How do they do that? lol

It's still fecking snowing - I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxx

Aberdeen has a wee bit of snow!!

A view from my window at work, there will be more today!

Attachments

• aBERDEEN.jpg
    aBERDEEN.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 16
Back