Anyone had palpitations while on this diet?

Since I have started on this diet this week I have had palpitations. Has anyone else experienced this while starting out is it my body getting used to the shakes or what? I do 1000cal plan. It only lasts for a matter of seconds and always happens after I have taken the shake. I have called the consultant and she told me to go to the doctor and I went for ecg yesterday everything seems fine. I have no other health conditions apart from asthma but I haven't had an attack in 12years I just want to lose weight. Any advice?

Weird you say that- I'm absolutely fine when I'm on the shakes but had mild palpitations when I had a bar! Came off them for a bit and then tried again and had the same feeling!! So I stay away from the bars now! X

I never really looked into it and was more a flutters than palpitations but it was definetly a weird feeling for me! I havent had any bars this time round but I might try one agin this week and see x

Its really strange I had a strawberry shake today and I was fine so it must have something to do with vanilla. i have asked to change them to see there could be something in them thats not agreeing with me. I rang head office too and they were baffled

Back