Anyone help with a WW diet record sheet

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sweetpea, 6 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    My Dad has just phoned me to say he forgot to get a sheet to record his daily food consumption and points on this week and he won't see the WW leader again for two weeks as he has a hospital appointment next week.

Can anyone on WW please scan a blank one and post on here so I can see exactly what it looks like? I will then be able produce a replica (ish) in excel. I've put something together but my Dad is a pensioner and insists it has to be exactly like the one he usually has. :D
    He wants it asap and it's too far for me to go and see him and then com back and type it up and then go back over to his.

Can anyone please help me out with this?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Im assuming he means a tracker Sweetpea, unfortunately I cant help as I dong go to classes but Im sure someone will be along soon, sorry Im not more help :(
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

If you PM me your email address, I can send you one :)
  5. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks to the brilliant Drama Queen, my Dad is a happy bunny today!
  6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Glad to hear it mate ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.