Anyone in Manchester........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 30 July 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Can anyone in manchester recommend a good gym??? One thats not full of ponches ha ha ha ha one in the centre or Salford xxxxxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Hi FF - I live near Swansea - but was born and raised in Salford.
    There's a couple of gyms down Whit Lane way - but I don't know if they are any good. One of them is where Ricky Hatton trains (so I am told!)
    There is a lovely David Lloyd Health Club near the Trafford Centre - dead posh (but expensive)
  4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Yeah David Lloyd is soooooooooooooo expensive ha ha ha xx
  5. saffrons

saffrons Full Member

hi i used to be a memebr of esporta at the Lowry its really nice but very expensive, on mat leave at the moment so i have joind Fit City Salford, very basic but has all the equipment you need. they are all over salford. i find that with it not being so luxurious i tend to just get on with my workout. great for £25 a month
    Last edited: 31 July 2008
  6. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Why not join Fit City Salford which is salford councils scheme its no more than £30 quid a month and you can use any of the rec's or baths so you can go to clarendon or eccles and have a swim and gym session or go to Broughton rec and just use the gym
    look on the council website and who knows i may bump into you !
  7. laa68

laa68 Silver Member

my friend goes to one in manchester called Bannatynes. He says its very good but i dont know how much it is
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.