Anyone in Manchester........

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Can anyone in manchester recommend a good gym??? One thats not full of ponches ha ha ha ha one in the centre or Salford xxxxxxx

Hi FF - I live near Swansea - but was born and raised in Salford.
There's a couple of gyms down Whit Lane way - but I don't know if they are any good. One of them is where Ricky Hatton trains (so I am told!)
There is a lovely David Lloyd Health Club near the Trafford Centre - dead posh (but expensive)

Yeah David Lloyd is soooooooooooooo expensive ha ha ha xx

hi i used to be a memebr of esporta at the Lowry its really nice but very expensive, on mat leave at the moment so i have joind Fit City Salford, very basic but has all the equipment you need. they are all over salford. i find that with it not being so luxurious i tend to just get on with my workout. great for £25 a month

Last edited:
Why not join Fit City Salford which is salford councils scheme its no more than £30 quid a month and you can use any of the rec's or baths so you can go to clarendon or eccles and have a swim and gym session or go to Broughton rec and just use the gym
look on the council website and who knows i may bump into you !

my friend goes to one in manchester called Bannatynes. He says its very good but i dont know how much it is

Back