Anyone in or around Manchester?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Completely off topic but I was just wondering if anyone lives in or around Manchester? My OH lives there and I'm moving there in just under two weeks but don't know the area very well or many people.

South East, I think! Stalybridge

Yeah pretty close to the centre. It's where my OH lives now but I quire like it location wise cos it's close to city centre but on outskirts with pretty views :) I'm a teacher so I've got all summer off while he's at work, not sure what I'm gonna do with myself!

Friday?! No fair :( I don't finish until Wednesday and then have to move after.. in this heat.. not looking forward to it! Whereabouts do you teach?

Ah yeah, I know where that is. What year? I do yeah, I didn't ant to move until I had one.

I currently teach year 5 but I'm training to be a reading recovery teacher in September so won't have a class. What year do you teach? Is your new school near your new place?

Oh right. Are you looking forward to that? I've got Year 1. I've had Year 2 this year and had hoped to move to Year 3 or 4 but nevermind! It's something like 6/7 miles away, about a 20 minute drive so it's not too bad.

Yeah, really looking forward to a new challenge and role and learning new skills. My school is about 15 mins from my house, perfect distance!

Back