Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Good luck ladies...

Don't let the amount you have to lose worry you.... you will get the weight off. I started at 24st 3lb and am now down to 14st 7.5lbs ...
Set yourself teeny tiny goals and you will be amazed how quickly you start ticking them off...
keep at it, and have a lovely week :D

CAPRICORN said:
Good luck ladies...

Don't let the amount you have to lose worry you.... you will get the weight off. I started at 24st 3lb and am now down to 14st 7.5lbs ...
Set yourself teeny tiny goals and you will be amazed how quickly you start ticking them off...
keep at it, and have a lovely week :D

Blimey!! See there I'd hope for us all!!! That is marvellous you are an inspiration :)

Wow!!! That's amazing! Well done! X

Hi I just wanted to say hi. I started at 21 st 7lb last year, went off plan and stopped SW for 7 months and restarted at 20 st 11lb. I'm now 19 st 7 and feeling better every week, but it does take a few weeks to really feel the difference to me.

BTW at 21 1/2st I was size 30.
At 19 1/2 st I'm size 26/28 I've got a looooooong way to go to Primarni!

I was at 21st 6.5lbs about 7 years ago, although it took me until last year to do something about it (again!).

Now hovering around the 15st mark, but determined to get to target.

It's do-able, no question, but it's a matter of focusing on every thing you eat and keeping the big picture in the back of your mind.
What you don't want to do is remind yourself of how long you think it will take you or sabotage yourself with difficult short-term goals which might lead to frustration.

In saying that, I'm not there yet, and have backslid significantly in the last six months, so I know that's always a danger.

Very wise words about the big picture. I also fell back a while, but am determined to stay on track now

Hey
Im in the 22 stone range, second day today, nice to meet ye all :)

I was nearly 22 stone, and I'm now 18st 2lbs (at the last weigh in) and I've still got another 7 stone to lose!

Well went to weigh in today and lost 2 lb so now 21 st 1 woo hoo!! The only reason I can fit in size primark leggings is I'm 5" 11 so it's all stretched out!!

sarahevans said:
Aah don't say your ashamed weight is so easy to put on I blinked and mine was there!! Of course we'll get there. Since I've started I've had good weeks bad weeks and diabolical weeks!!! But I'm getting there!!

That happens far to often with me, I was 20st 9lb to start with, and last year I lost 3st. Now I'm 21st need to get motivated and get losing!

That's so true! It comes on so fast, but takes an eternity to get off!

Really?! If you think about it, is it not the opposite?

How long did it take you to put on 2 stone? It probably went on a pound or two here and there and it all added up. Likely longer than it has taken to lose it.

And how many years did it take to reach your highest weight? For me I reached it at age 31, so a good 20 years. But lose a couple of pound a week and you can be 7 stone lighter in a year!

I'm liking the idea of 7 stone lighter in a year!

I'm on 23 so my weight is way too much for my age. Id always been a bit bigger at about 16/17 years old I remember I weighed about 15 stone but with being tall I didn't look bad and was about a size 18. In reality I'd be over the moon if I could just get back to that!! But then I got a boyfriend and got comfortable with each other! Then I got a car so wasn't walking everywhere like I was before. So then in 2009 I tried lighterlife when I started that I weighed 21 stone 11 but could only manage a few weeks and ended up 20 st 4. So then last nov I joined sw at 22 st 11 and I'm now 21 st 1. I can't wait to be less than 20st 4 cuz that's the lightest I remember being in the last few years

Hi guys,

Had a good day yesterday.nothing naughty, ate lots of fruit. And salad with lunch and dinner.. Need to drink more water though. think I'll buy some NAS squash and have that throughout the day..

Just about to head out to work. Hope the weathers nice!

X

I'd like to join in too. In the last few years I've never been able to get lower than 20 and it drives me mac-actually I think I once got to 19.13 1/2 but that was it! I really have to say goodbye to a 2 at the start! I'm 32 now and got too much living to do :)

Circes said:
Really?! If you think about it, is it not the opposite?

How long did it take you to put on 2 stone? It probably went on a pound or two here and there and it all added up. Likely longer than it has taken to lose it.

And how many years did it take to reach your highest weight? For me I reached it at age 31, so a good 20 years. But lose a couple of pound a week and you can be 7 stone lighter in a year!

U make a good point! I guess it's just easier to moan lol. I certainly hope I can lose 7 st in a year! :)

Back