Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

I know why I'm hungry! I didn't bring lunch today because I thought I had a meeting in the city centre at 1 so I could get a good meal on town. Turned out to be at 4!!! I have now finished said meeting and successfully avoided the traps of McDs, Subway AND KFC! But still got a rumble in my tumble!!!

Oh well, only 90 mins of rush hr traffic til I get home!!!

A rumble in the tumble? I'd have fallen over by now - or eaten my steering wheel!!! Well done on resisting all those traps, impressive willpower!! Can you keep a supply of alpen lights or similar on hand for if you get caught on the hop again (my favourite is the little tins of tuna with a pull top - I am never far away from one!!) xxx

Haha, yeah the steering wheel was pretty tempting to be honest!!
I have stocked up on Alpen lights in my emergency car stash now, and today - much better prepared with some fruit, and a box of pasta leftovers.... bring on lunchtime!!

Have a great day everyone :)

I brought loads of fruit in to work with me today.. Hehe

Grapes- which i'm munching on before going to lunch at 12..
half a melon! lol
apple, a pear, a clementine..

And I have an alpen light bar if Im hungry before going home.

Organisation in key!

I brought loads of fruit in to work with me today.. Hehe

Grapes- which i'm munching on before going to lunch at 12..
half a melon! lol
apple, a pear, a clementine..

And I have an alpen light bar if Im hungry before going home.

Organisation in key!

You are so right, if anyone asked how to do this sucessfully its all in the planning - including a back up plan for when it goes wrong!

Definately. If i dont have any dinner planned i just make sw chips with mushy peas :D yummilicious..

I'm not a fan but mushy peas are my OH's favorite food! We're both following SW and have lost about the same each but he is convinced that his is all down to mushy peas - including mushy pea curry and pea and baked bean soup!!We are personally keeping Mr Leo in business I think!!

Lol I've heard about this mushy pea curry.. Not had a look at the recipe though.. Is it nice?... Doesnt sound it lol

Do you like something like lentil dahl? Its kind of similar to that. Looking at the recipe threads, most people who like mushy peas like it in a curry form - very quick, cheap and filling!
Speaking of lentil dahl, try the ainsley harriot one if you get chance (in asda, with the cous cous, 90 odd pence) - its free on green and take minutes to cook - and is lovely!!

Hope everyone is doing OK? Anything planned for the weekend?

Hi I'm finally having a good day!! I've had fruit for breakfast but then was hungry and had chocolate weetabix and milk (2 syns) then mid morning had a hazelnut options (2 syns) well worth it and sorted my chocolate craving! Then for lunch had fresh salmon with nearly a whole cucumber chopped and put onto morrisons black pepper Melba toast ( five crackers for 4 syns) which was lovely!!!

Got a nice weekend planned working tonight and I'm in charge so taking lots of free food in!! Then tomorrow me and the boyfriend are going to a posh Chinese restaurant to celebrate 7 years together then on Sunday we'll be watching the Stoke vs Bolton game!!!

Hope everyone is ok xx

Do you like something like lentil dahl? Its kind of similar to that. Looking at the recipe threads, most people who like mushy peas like it in a curry form - very quick, cheap and filling!
Speaking of lentil dahl, try the ainsley harriot one if you get chance (in asda, with the cous cous, 90 odd pence) - its free on green and take minutes to cook - and is lovely!!

Hope everyone is doing OK? Anything planned for the weekend?

I will look out for the dahl tomorrow if I get to asda, I love lentil dahl YUM

I'm a nurse I've not eaten anything really bad just had a couple of slices of bread and not counted them then tonight I'm
Out for a meal

oooh did you have a nice meal out Sarah? :) I had a lasagne for lunch yesterday, went out with my mum and it was a nice treat to have something I don't usually bother with - Can't be bothered making lasagne meself, too much hassle..!

Good afternoon all, everyone OK and having a gorgeous sunny sunday? I've had a lovely lazy one - took the dogs out, did the big shop in asda and then pottered about in the garden - but more snoozing than pottering!! About to light the barbie now - and cook all the red day whoopsie stickered bargains I picked up earlier! Have a good evening xxx

Back