Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Smoffi said:
Thank you Tigger, hope to see you out of here soon (in the nicest possible way! lol) Will take me a little longer, as I'm only just in the 21's - 21.13, but aim to be outa here asap too!

You can do it-slowly slowly catchy monkey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Smoffi-loved your post -really raised a smile
its a lonely life in the 21's as I always feel am the only one:break_diet:

Hi Smoffi-trying to do SW but haven't had much luck yet,prob my own fault
always turn to food for comfort haven't broken that habit yet
really stupid I know:sigh::17729:

Hi Smoffi-trying to do SW but haven't had much luck yet,prob my own fault
always turn to food for comfort haven't broken that habit yet
really stupid I know:sigh::17729:

No! Not stupid! One secret I've found is to try not to be negative about yourself - ever! (easier said than done sometimes I know)

I was always a big one for comfort foods too, but with slimming world there ARE alternatives, for instance I'm a sucker for 'Eaton Mess' Now I have it as 6 of my 15 syns a day...

2 meringue nests, a big dollop of defrosted frozen summer fruits, and a pot of muller light (the new coconut one works well for me, but whatever you like) - it's really yummy and so much better because I don't have to hate myself for it afterwards!

There are many alternatives to classic comfort foods, which are free or very low syn.

I don't know if you're a believer, but I have also found prayer a great help to me.

You CAN do it, and with slimming world it's easier than with most, heck we can even have chocolate!

freebee said:
Hi can I join? Joined SW last Tuesday, @ 21 stone 11 lb. The only way is down!!!!

Well done on starting your journey freebee! here starts the rest of your life!

*hugs & blessings*

Hi Everyone Im back. I am so naughty and annoyed with myself I think I must have a mental illness.I know what to eat I love eating the slimming world way but I still keep on losing the plot and eating rubbish. I have been ok this week but last week I was hideous really really bad had loads of chinese and chocolate,.
I have given myself a good talking to and I am feeling better.
Does anyone else feel overwhelmed by the amount you have to lose? I think Im doing well then catch sight or my self in the mirror or someone takes a horrible photo and then feel like a lump and like I will never be my ideal weight again :-(

xxx

Frequently I assure you -doesn't help my SW consultant

is stunningly pretty and a size 10 and its wi 2nite

Last edited:
Frequently I assure you -doesn't help my SW consultant

is stunningly pretty and a size 10 and its wi 2nite

Oh god that wouldn't help :cry:

How have you been this week?

xx

Hi Everyone Im back. I am so naughty and annoyed with myself I think I must have a mental illness.I know what to eat I love eating the slimming world way but I still keep on losing the plot and eating rubbish. I have been ok this week but last week I was hideous really really bad had loads of chinese and chocolate,.
I have given myself a good talking to and I am feeling better.
Does anyone else feel overwhelmed by the amount you have to lose? I think Im doing well then catch sight or my self in the mirror or someone takes a horrible photo and then feel like a lump and like I will never be my ideal weight again :-(

xxx

Bless you hun, been there hundreds of times (even now on occasions too), had the mother of all blow outs just this Sunday gone, how I lost 0.5lb at WI i'll never know, hopefully was because I was really good the rest of the week and increased my exercise too, But I had at last count somewhere in the region of 100-120 syns on Sunday alone...Pizza 7" 41.5 syns, KFC and the hugest bag of chips you ever saw in your life, full fat coleslaw, cupcakes..notice the plural there... and the list goes on, I had felt it building up for a while (this happens a couple of times a year on average), and the difference is ...once I had done it and felt sick for the remainder of the day and for 3-4 days after, i drew a line under it immediately and carried on with the plan and most skinny people I have talked to tell me that that's a lot like what they do most of the time anyway, so looks like I'm in good company...You have absolutely done the same thing, you're back and on track so you should be patting yourself on the back and not beating yourself up for being human. And to answer the question you asked, even with losing 11st I am still overwhelmed with what I have left to lose but lose it I must, otherwise I will just remain the miserable envious person I have always been because of it and that's no longer viable ...so good luck hun xxx

what makes me feel even more inadequate is my SW consultant has lost about 11 stone herself and she was telling us 1 week that even when on holiday she didn't miss a weeks weigh in and went somewhere else to another group
put it this way I could have made wiser food choices so know EXACTLY how you feel:sigh:

Hi everyone our little group has been very quiet so I thought I would ask how we all are?

xxxx

Aw Mazie you still struggling? I am lol but we will do it chicky xxx

Yes and no is the answer to that one
lost 5 last week -really really dont know how,the only thing i can think of is lack of bread
relaxed too much this week am sure:dragon::553:

Hiya im just back from WI, lost 2lbs. Was 6.5 first week, so got my half stone award. Pleased with the 2 thus week considering about 3 syn blowouts. Have to really watch that this week, see if I can make the stone Mark;) we'll see. Hope you are all doing ok x

Hiya im just back from WI, lost 2lbs. Was 6.5 first week, so got my half stone award. Pleased with the 2 thus week considering about 3 syn blowouts. Have to really watch that this week, see if I can make the stone Mark;) we'll see. Hope you are all doing ok x

Well done hun, great loss again xx

Hi everyone our little group has been very quiet so I thought I would ask how we all are?

xxxx

Hi hun, even though I am no longer in the 21's this was my founder group and I just can't leave it lol
I am doing well lost 3lb this week, also got my 4.5st award and won the woman of the year title for my group, so all in all a really good week.
How are you hun, not "seen" you about much this week ? xx

Back