Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

I'm still here!!! Struggling to get the weightloss moving again :( was doing great guns and then had that blip when I stopped eating!! Lost 8lbs in a week and over the following 3 weeks I regained it! Got back on plan last week and maintained this week :( x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I'm still here too!!!

i'm here too :( wondering if i'll ever leave this stone bracket!!!!

You are all doing brilliantly and you just have to believe that you can and will do this, sometimes it can be slow and blips like being ill can and do hamper it, but your goal at the end is definitely worth all the ups and down....I just checked my optomising book to see how many times I have had an + weight in comparison to - ones (I expected to have some gains with all the steroids etc that I take and set my target each week of 1 to 2lb on average) and I have had 12 add ons against 32 losses.
I have attended group for 44 weeks, and in that time I have lost 65.5lb, that's an average of 1.49lbs a week...in a year that means at that average..I will have lost 77.5lb that's 6st give or take a lb and that is amazing, I see it that the slower I lose the more I am likely to keep the weight off once I reach goal and as they say, it was the Tortoise that won out in the end.....so good luck ladies, you can do this ..I know you can xx

I'm still here, 21.8 at last weigh in - Tuesday, for some reason, although I'm still losing, it's going very slowly for me at the moment, but that seems to be the story wherever I look, most people going slow.

I think maybe it's the colder turn in the weather, our bodies are designed to store fat to keep us warm in the cold, so we're fighting against that on top of everything else.. or am I just making excuses?! lol

Aaliyah27 said:
hey Roziee :wavey: where have you been hiding? x

Aaliyaaaaah :) hello darling..

I've been hiding away from sw and here that's where! I've been at mums for and just come back today. Getting back on track in the morning and gonna start exercising too. Can definitely see the difference in my body shape now but need to make sure I don't get saggy skin now..

How are u?

glad to see you back :)
i am doing ok. slacking on the exercise front so need to start getting back into that.set the alarm for 8am tomorrow!!
I use jergens skin firming to try and help with the saggy skin, not sure if it works but it smells lovely!

hope you have a good week :) xx

Aaliyah27 said:
glad to see you back :)
i am doing ok. slacking on the exercise front so need to start getting back into that.set the alarm for 8am tomorrow!!
I use jergens skin firming to try and help with the saggy skin, not sure if it works but it smells lovely!

hope you have a good week :) xx

I've bought bio oil but not used it properly. What exercise are u planning on doing in the morning? I have the xbox kinect so going to do the biggest loser game..only do 30 minutes but boy do I sweat lol

I've bought bio oil but not used it properly. What exercise are u planning on doing in the morning? I have the xbox kinect so going to do the biggest loser game..only do 30 minutes but boy do I sweat lol

4 mile walk with the dog. depends on the weather tho so if its bad i'll go on the wii later on.

Aaliyah27 said:
4 mile walk with the dog. depends on the weather tho so if its bad i'll go on the wii later on.

Walking is the best form of exercise so enjoy the fresh air with the doggie.. Let's melt those lbs off hehe

still going very slowly here, I snuck on the scales this morning.. yes i KNOW I shouldn't.. sts as I was Tuesday at wi, can't understand it, I've been 100% again, and I've bought zumba for the kinect, been doing that twice a day - it makes no sense.

Trying to stay positive, but it's really getting me down now, it's demorilizing!

Smoffi said:
still going very slowly here, I snuck on the scales this morning.. yes i KNOW I shouldn't.. sts as I was Tuesday at wi, can't understand it, I've been 100% again, and I've bought zumba for the kinect, been doing that twice a day - it makes no sense.

Trying to stay positive, but it's really getting me down now, it's demorilizing!

Hopefully by Tuesday it will change. If you do sneaky peaks you have to take them as motivation if it shows a gain or sts or to keep on going if it shows a loss x

I'm still here lost 1lb this week which although isn't brilliant is better than putting 1lb on. I've decided I'm going to do a food diary on here to see if that helps me xx

Back