Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Woop woop girls Im back in the club :)

21.11 :) lost 3lb this week am really pleased.

xxx

Thank you Tigger its good to be back :)

xxx

Woop woop girls Im back in the club :)

21.11 :) lost 3lb this week am really pleased.

xxx

:woohoo: :bliss: :clap: :clap: :happy096: :winner: :party0011:
You're amazing, well done sweetie, knew you could do it fantastic loss and so deserved, :welcome: back hunni (I know I don't officially belong here any more but I love you guys and don't wanna leave till you leave with me ) ...can't wait till you join us in the lower bracket...soon xxxx

Thank you Lily I cant wait to be in the lower team :)

xxx

Thank you gorgeous girls :)
How are you all doing? Having a good weekend I hope

xxx

Hey hunni,
Having a good weekend...got a sore foot,as my psoriasis is playing up, but it has it's rewards, means i got out of going somewhere I wasn't keen to go to...(my step son's ..he's ok but not in the mood for him right now ).
So while everybody has been out I have been shopping ...on line and have been trying on clothes that didn't fit and which do now :woohoo: I am very excited lol
Hope you're having a good weekend sweetie xx

Hey hunni,
Having a good weekend...got a sore foot,as my psoriasis is playing up, but it has it's rewards, means i got out of going somewhere I wasn't keen to go to...(my step son's ..he's ok but not in the mood for him right now ).
So while everybody has been out I have been shopping ...on line and have been trying on clothes that didn't fit and which do now :woohoo: I am very excited lol
Hope you're having a good weekend sweetie xx
Yippee thats fantastic I bet your grin is from ear to ear? :)

Aw thats a shame about your foot but maybe not so much of a shame about not being able to go somewhere you didnt really want to.
I am having a great weekend dodging the naughtiness like bullets lol
My Mother in law asked me if I had lost weight and told me I looked fabulous yesterday bless her

xxx

Good on your mum in law ....and wtg you staying on track...I am loving these clothes fitting...they don't all look great, but I can get them on and that's astounding...this time last year I could barely get a 30/32 on and today I have been getting on and doing up size 18 and 20 clothes...no I don't kid myself that's the size I am..not actually sure but I'd hazard a guess as 22/24 which is amazing ...just loving the fact that what I tried on today are going to be too big for me hopefully by Christmas yayyyyy lol xxxxxxx

Good on your mum in law ....and wtg you staying on track...I am loving these clothes fitting...they don't all look great, but I can get them on and that's astounding...this time last year I could barely get a 30/32 on and today I have been getting on and doing up size 18 and 20 clothes...no I don't kid myself that's the size I am..not actually sure but I'd hazard a guess as 22/24 which is amazing ...just loving the fact that what I tried on today are going to be too big for me hopefully by Christmas yayyyyy lol xxxxxxx

Thats fantastic If you are getting them on and them doing up you cant be that far off honey woop woop.
I have a gorgeous dress that I had for Christmas when I was at my slimmest its about an 18 although marked 22 or something and I hav only worn it one year as I have been way to fat for it every other year. I am going to wear that this year I am determined its gorgeous and fitted and my hubby has never seen it :)
It makes it all worthwhile doesnt it I also have a gorgeous red polka dot coat that I bought from ebay last month that doesnt fit thats my next goal it does up but gapes and I couldnt wear it ...yet ;-)

xxx

Oh what a great idea...I am off to ebay to see what I can find...my youngest daughter just measured me and says I am definitely a 22 ...:woohoo: no way I can't believe that whoop whoop.... soon be in the teens clothes wise too .. ...could I dare to dream of being in an 18 by xmas ...I doubt it, but I am sure going to give it my best shot it would be great if we were both 18's
You must put up a pic when you get into your gorgeous dress hun xxxx

Would it be ok if I joined the group? Currently 20 stone 8lbs, but my weigh in is tonight so am hoping to be less!

It's interesting to read about people's clothes size. I am a size 26 in jeans and am 5'5.

Course you can join us sweetie :welcome:, and Good luck for WI tonight....
I don't officially belong in this group but I love it here and don't want to go anywhere else, they are such a lovely bunch here you'll slot in nicely I am sure
I don't know what size I am in trousers as I usually wear trackies, but when I joined SW I was wearing 4xl trackies and I am now in xl ones and my trousers were a size 30/32 and I could only get them past my tummy if I laid down lol now I can get size 20 tops dresses and skirts on ...I am so happy ...but it took lots of hard work to get here ...I do an average of 2 - 3 hours exercise a day xx

Thank you for the welcome! I can see from your ticker and your stats that you have done marvellously!

It's nice to have this place for people of a similar weight to chat. It's a bit disheartening to chat to someone who only has a few pounds to lose!

Welcome to our group Hobbit :)

I am currently wearing anything from an 18 to a 24 at the mo so have no idea what official size I am the majority of my clothes are a 20 /22 though so looks like we are the same size Lily :)

My gorgeous coat is a 22 but doesnt fit its crazy how sizes change depending on the item or shop.

xxx

I long to be a 20/22 then I can buy clothes from somewhere other than Evans!

I have a little chart to try and work out what size I will be when. At 11.5 stones (many years ago) I was a 12/14.

At 15.5 stones I was a size 20.

At 20.5 stones I am a 26 - so I work that out to be about 1 and a half stones between sizes - does that sound right to anyone else?

Not that it matters really - but its nice to think "If I can lose x stones by a certain date I should be wearing size y!" :)

Hi hun, I would normally agree with all your sizing and I think I would normally be at 19st 12lb, somewhere in the region of a 24/26, but I can easily wear a size 20/22 fitted blouse and my size 22 US (20uk) jeans are only a little bit too small..another inch or 2 (and they are also low rise) and they will be a perfect fit...so I am guessing that as I have toned up a lot more this time than any other time I have lost weight that I am coming up a smaller size and I am just shy of 5ft 8 xxx

Like you Katie, depends on the clothes, I was wearing size 18 trousers and a size 24 top Saturday although top was really loose on me, but in general I would say I average a size 22 and my measurements come out as a 22 too xxx

Hey all! :) I'm 20st 4 right now so have quite a bit to lose. Started slimming world 2 days ago! There aren't any groups near me and I can't afford the online one so I this is my only support point!
You have all done amazingly well with your weight loss-I really hope I can do the same x

Hey all! :) I'm 20st 4 right now so have quite a bit to lose. Started slimming world 2 days ago! There aren't any groups near me and I can't afford the online one so I this is my only support point!
You have all done amazingly well with your weight loss-I really hope I can do the same x

Hi hun and :welcome: to the group...you'll get tons of support on here, if you haven't already done so, start a diary, it will help you focus and maybe add your food menu so others can help point out any problems or even steal ideas from you lol, plus it will give us a direct place of contact with you.
I am sure you'll do just fine hun as long as your committed to losing the weight you'll get there, just remember it's not a race so we'll pass that finish line when we get there xxx

Back