Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hi Guys, can I join you? I weighed in tonight at exactly 22 stone- It hovvered actually on 21:13 then went to 22:00!

Hi Lucia (love that name that's one of my granddaughter's name) and :welcome: xx

Hi Guys, thanks for the welcomes.

My slimming history would take an age to tell you but I've always been big. I lost almost 7 stone when I was 30, 11 yrs ago now for IVF. I did it with Sw on mainly Mix2Max plan.

I have been a serial returner since then but never managed to lose more than a stone. We had 3 little ones placed via adoption age 1,2 and 3 in 2004 and I kind of hit the ground running and I wasnt the priority for a good while and eventually all of it and more went back on.

I rejoined Sw in Jan but didnt do very well but something clicked in August and I rejoined the group I lost all the weight with 11 yrs ago ( dif consultant but lots of the same members) It felt like coming home and since August i've lost 2 stone and just feel i've got my mojo back and feel very motivated.

My husband has been a rock and booked a 5* holiday to Lindos, Rhodes in July of next yr to give me something to work towards.

Lily, I love the name Lucia too and would have had a Lucia if I had a birthchild. My girls came with lovely names though- so I use Lucia as my persona here!

I do extra easy which isnt that different from when I did mix to max. I have 2 hexb's though and start my day at 6 syns so I can have both and currently have 15 syns so I still have 9 syns to play with even though I have the two hex b's- I find that works for me.

So, thats me folks!

Similar stories and similar weights (although my actual start weight pre SW was 31st 7lbs :wow: even I'm shocked lol), never done SW before this time, but did WW's and every other diet, weight loss plan going and like you lost big amounts but was always hungry so it all went back on again and again and again...but this time something has finally clicked, might well be a combination of my mentality and SW and yes before you say it Tilly I am mental :8855:...anyway....
2st since August is amazing , I have lost just over 5st since joining SW almost 11 months ago, but then with taking heavy steroids for skin condition I am really chuffed with that...would love to get to 6st before my year is up so :fingerscrossed:, My husband too is very supportive even eats exactly what I eat, plus his biccies and cakes and sweets lol...but then at 10st I guess he can, I have to control my willpower and most of the time I do, thankfully lol
I do EE most of the time too, just suits me more, I tend to stick to 1 each of the Hex's, hence my reason for doing EE, as I find if I have too much dairy or carbs, I gain easily and doing EE keeps me under control, although I do have the odd Red or Green day too.
My daughter in law is Sicilian and Lucia is a family name ...very pretty
Anyway hun, good luck and if you haven't already, please start a diary so we can come be nosy and maybe even check out your menu's if you decide to put them up, I do for reference mainly, so I can look back and say ah that's what I did that week and it also gives other a chance to point out mistakes or a chance to nick ideas lol plus it gives us a chance to catch up with you too xx

Lily, you have done amazingly well. I have a friend in Oz who is american, who I met when we did our nursing training together. She lost 21 stone and now weighs 14 stone. It took her over two years and she has kept it off for over three years now. She did it just like us a pound here, two there and 3 on a good week so it can be done!

I am terrible writing food diaries but i'm a good planner. I have made bacon and pumpkin soup ready for tomorrow nights meal and just coated some haddock ready for tonights "fish" and "chips" SW style. I am an old fashioned meat and two veg cook really and that fits in well on the EE plan.

Good luck with your weigh in Sarah!

I got weighed on Monday and lost 4lbs this week :D. Mind, I only lost a pound the previous week and felt I should have lost more, so I think some of the loss rolled over!

(My username was previously Hobbit, but I felt I needed a fresh start!)

2 LBs off for me I am pleased it is star week and I am really retaining water this week so I feel there will be a big loss next week :)

xxx

I know we were talking about sizes last week - well I bought a new top in a size 24 - yay!!

So that means at 20st 3lbs I am 24 top, 26 bottoms. I am recording it as I think it is interesting when you are losing weight to see what size you might be, and when!

Hello lovelies, can I join you? Ive just officially entered the 21's as of today, yay! :) I used to be in the lots to lose group but nobody is in there so I thought Id pop in here instead. So, hello! x :)

Hiya, am new here too - am currently 21st 2 so hopefully won't be in the 21s for much longer! Can't wait to see a 20 on that display it's been a long time!

Hello folks,

Good to see some more of us in the 21's. I'm currently 21 9 but tomorrow is my WI so hoping to be inching a bit more towards the 20's

Back