Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

deezer: did you by any chanch get your scarification at holier than thou?

i always travel there for my piercings!

theres not many decent places in preston and i prefer the service they do in manchester :) i prefer the staff there too, marcus is lovely, im a nervous wreck with needles and hes not pushy like others to hurry up and get it done

your picture looks very familiar.... the one on the public profile!

My tattoos :)

Hi all,

thought I would share mine :)

My first:

fairyrc.jpg

My second:

fairy2j.jpg
[/URL]

My third, matching with my sister:

cattietattoo.jpg
[/URL]

I used to work there!!! x

used to be blonde and worked behind the counter? you'll remeber me then! :p

i didnt expect to actually meet anyone i knew on here

x

i was always in there, im not even from manchester, i dont trust many preston piercers so i traveled for the best place i knew of :D

wrote on your comment wall thingie majigy :)

and a big well done on losing 12lbs in one week too! thats amazing ^_^
x

Last edited:
Thinking of getting a tattoo down my spine -any advice on how sore it is? I have other tattoos :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Its not so bad.... the bottom is worse than the top in my experience!!! x

Thanks. I have a tattoo on the back of my neck which was fine. I'm not sure how far down to go with a spine tattoo. I don't want it to look silly if I stop too short. I've got a coupon for 10% off if I get it before January so would love to get it sorted soon xo

I have my Ears pierced twice on each lobe and 3 times at the top. I've got my Tragus pierced, Nose, Eyebrow and Tongue! Had them all done when i was in my teen age years, im 28 now! I think id be scared to get anything done now lol... I have no tattoos as yet but planning on having my kids names on my wrist :D

I've got a few bits and pieces.
I have a scaffold piercing in my right ear, three piercings on the lobe, on the left ear I have one in the cartilage at the top, and I'm stretching one on the bit where the lobe goes into cartilage. Only just started so I'm at 2.5mm at the moment!

I've got 5 tattoos - I have a Celtic spiral and a cross on my right arm, a "does not equal" sign ( =/= ish ) on my left, and "resurgam" on my left wrist and "cursum perficio" on my right.

Not currently planning any more, but I do sometimes wish for them!

I've got a few bits and pieces.
I have a scaffold piercing in my right ear, three piercings on the lobe, on the left ear I have one in the cartilage at the top, and I'm stretching one on the bit where the lobe goes into cartilage. Only just started so I'm at 2.5mm at the moment!

I've got 5 tattoos - I have a Celtic spiral and a cross on my right arm, a "does not equal" sign ( =/= ish ) on my left, and "resurgam" on my left wrist and "cursum perficio" on my right.

Not currently planning any more, but I do sometimes wish for them!

stretching cartilage takes so long :( took me about 2 years to get my helix to 8mm

Right, I've pierced maself quite a few times now as well... Mad i kno, but thats me. Lol. Here's my list:

1 x ear lobe, dun when I was a child.
1 x left mid cartilage, dun wen I went to uni and began to rebel (against my parents who hate piercings :p )
1 x reverse belly button... Pierced myself, looks amazin.
2 x left upper cartilage.
1 x right ankle surface piercing... Self pierced... Migrated (afta being bashed by a biddy wiv an Asda trolley).
1 x left ankle surface piercing... Self pierced... Lasted the summer weather.
1 x right ankle surface piercing... Self pierced... Fell out when I was swimming. No replacement, so healed up.
1 x right faith... Tried to pierce it maself, but couldn't see...
2 x left cartilage... Scaffold... Self pierced... Looks amazing!!
And last but not least, my most recent... Tongue. Didn't pierce it myself as blood vessel runs thru and didn't wanna hit it...

And it bloody hurts!!

i do love it though, wouldnt be without it now!

its smaller now, at 5mm :)
34sggf8.jpg

my snug is only 5 days old, excuse the swelling!

I love tattoos and I like piercings on other people but not brave enough to have them as it freaks me out!

I've got 3 smallish tattoos, but planning to get one big done, I'm trying to design it myself, which with limited drawing abilities is proving difficult, but was hoping if I could get my whole idea down then I could get a real artist to re do it!
In the mean time I'm trying to lose the weight so when I'm ready to get it done I don't worry about getting my body out, as I want it on my ribs and back.
I love the feel of having tattoos so very excited to get the next one done, think if I had the money I would just be covered in random things because I enjoy being tattooed so much! Thankfully the funds are limited!

Back