Just been to see a CDC :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SacredSilence, 3 May 2010 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hola :)

I`ve just got back from visiting my local CDC with a view to maybe starting CD next week.

I had a few surprised as she made me an inch taller (good) and made my waist 1 and a half inches smaller than I had (BRILLIANT!) BUT she made me 13st 7lbs :cry:

I`m a bit confused.com about this as I weighed in as 13st 2lbs on my WF this morning and when my Dr weighed me 3 weeks ago to start on Xenical she made me 13st 5lbs :cry:

If the CDC scales are right, Despite eating very low fat/cal food, exercising AND taking Xenical that I am GAINING weight :cry::cry::cry:

I`m about 80/20 in my mind about starting CD and with the extra inch, I would only have 3st to lose which she said should be achievable in 3 months - She said it`s usually a stone off a month.

Gah! I am so torn! If I haven`t lost weight and DEFFO if I have GAINED I think I will take the plunge if my Dr will sign the forms.

I will do Step 2 Plan as my body shuts down if I don`t have any food :eek:

Is anyone else starting next week?

Good luck this week everyone!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.