Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

Deezer said:
Which piercing is it hun? What u cleaning it with hun? X

The top one, am using the solution they gave me, salt water & savlon wound wash, gave just been to shop & he said its fine! Got to go back Saturday to check again... This is it this morning :(

Attachments

• image-2961833928.jpg
    image-2961833928.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 289
Is it a stud???

If i was you I'd just use either the savlon OR salt water...... Make it up yourself with warm water and a tiny pinch of salt water!!!! Or even just warm water just for a couple of days till it settles.....

Some ibuprofen too might help.... with pain and swelling!!!

X

Deezer said:
Is it a stud???

If i was you I'd just use either the savlon OR salt water...... Make it up yourself with warm water and a tiny pinch of salt water!!!! Or even just warm water just for a couple of days till it settles.....

Some ibuprofen too might help.... with pain and swelling!!!

X

Yeah it's a stud, thanks for the advice, I'll start back on the ibuprofen x

Strawberry Madness said:
I would not worry about it too much. unless this continues for a longer time.
once the swelling goes down it will feel a lot more comfortable :)

Thank you, think it just panicked me coz I had other ear pierced at top on Saturday & that feels like its been done forever :) feel better now people are saying its nothing to worry about :)

Just a quick update on the cartilage piercing - been back to shop again today & stud has been swapped for a bar :cross: swelling & redness will go now... X

Deezer said:
Good stuff..... Studs are the devil.... Lol...

Glad your sorted!!

X

I agree :D the other stud I had done Saturday is a bit dodgy too so havin that swapped next Saturday if it behaves till then! My anti-tragus has been fine with bar in though :)

I'm getting a sleeve done when I reach my goal!! 12lbs to go! Getting some laser removal done at the moment tho, gotta go tomorrow, ouchies!!

Woo only 1.5lb to target now and I always planned on getting a new tattoo to celebrate :-D x

Hi all,

I absolutely LOVE tattoos and piercings! I have my ears, nose, labret and tongue pierced!
I also have 3 tattoos! One on the top of my back that's reads 'virtutis Gloria merces' which is my on my clan's crest, one on the bottom of my back that says 'dad' in gothic lettering and a design on my foot!

I love all my piercings/tattoos. I have to be honest, I find them very addictive!

If money wasn't an issue I would be covered ;-) only problem is deciding which one to get next! X

Kayleehollie said:
It's quite bad it's like a burning pain! Getting splashed with hot oil kinda thing! Hurts my bank balance too lol x

Yeah I agree, I was trying to find words to describe and it is burning! It's awesome when scab comes off & color disappears :) I had 2 fairly small tattoos (3 stars & a little devil) removed & I had 8 sessions @ £60 a pop!!

Back