Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

I got my helix pierced on both ears last month, didn't hurt at the time but the healing process is a long one! I have one tattoo and another one booked in for next week :)

Last edited:
Got three tattoos so far, got both my kids names on my forearm (one inside one outside)........and a weird tribal thing I got while teavelling that I dont remember much about......

Booked in for a consultation on the 17th of july for a full sleeve and chest piece on my left arm

It's my birthday on Wednesday & hopefully by the end of the day will have this. This is the song I sing to my son

Attachments

• image-3258058493.jpg
    image-3258058493.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 101
I have 3 tattoos, I used to be covered in piercings and had a stretched ear but now I only have my tragus. Getting my Daith ear piercing tomorrow though hopefully!

I had my nose pierced for a while but it was pulled out when I nuzzled too hard into my pillow three months ago - LOL!

Still have my tragus pierced and my lobes three times on each side.
Three tattoos, am thinking of getting a fourth but I may wait until I get closer to my personal target before I get it done as a huge incentive :)

This design is in my head for ages now. Wanna treat myself to this when, not if, I get to target!

ForumRunner_20140811_012924.png

Just have to decide where I'll go to get it done x

Create the design and put it on you. I am probably just being a bit thick here, is that a photoshop type thing?

Create the design and put it on you. I am probably just being a bit thick here, is that a photoshop type thing?

Not at all Taz.
I didn't create that, I saw it shared on facebook on some tattoo page and I just saved it! :)
Love cats and music and just fell in love with it when I saw it. That was ages ago but I still love it, so I think I will go for it!

I have a few tattoos, I think around 30. One is a tribal sleeve :)
My latest addition is a lion on my leg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I have quite a lot of tattoos (and plans for quite a lot more ;)) but piercing wise, only my ears.

I had a nose stud at college and it didn't suit me at all.

I have quite a lot of tattoos (and plans for quite a lot more ;)) but piercing wise, only my ears.

I had a nose stud at college and it didn't suit me at all.

I really want my nose pierced, have done for a while now! But I always promised my mam and dad I'd never get my face pierced in case of scarring etc. That was the condition when I asked for my first "proper" piercing (belly button) years ago.

I have my next tattoo planned, design wise. Just not too sure on placement yet. But it's something I really want to have done, as it'll be in tribute to my lovely Granda who we lost earlier this year. It's a horses head surrounded with flowers (his two main hobbies were watching the horse racing and tending to his ((and our!!)) garden). I also want the words "just the way you are" in there somewhere, as that was the song (Barry White) we had played at his funeral. Hopefully I'll get round to getting it sometime soon x

Love tattoos and piercings!

I have a couple of tattoos - a dragon and a Celtic design sort of thing. Planning another next summer when I've lost the weight. It will be on my stomach so I need to be slim to show it off! Have had many piercings over the years but can't have a lot of visible ones now due to work :(

Love tattoos; I currently have 8 and really want more but £££'s tight so can't afford it at the moment. I need to save but it just never happens lol. Plus my tattooist has shut his shop so I'm mega gutted about that!! May have to find a new tattooist... hmm lol.

Love tats and piercings! Teacher though so can't have as many as I'd like. Full calf, wrist and tramp stamp at the minute, always planning the next! Don't have piercings apart from ear lobes and tragus now-have had belly, nose, cartilage and nipple in the past.
It always makes me laugh when people talk about what they will look like when I'm old. Like untattooed wrinkly skin is so attractive! At least when a care home assistant is having to wipe my bum they will think that I must have had one hell of a time! X

This is my first tattoo, it was done on May 1st last year! Excuse the quality, the photo was taken minutes after it was finished!!

I had snakebites, a nose piercing and my ear stretched to 22mm; however all of those have had to be removed due to work :(

10014709_457290977749947_6289719612709304121_n.jpg

Thought I'd come say hi here... I have quite a few tattoo's and piercings. I have 12 piercings and 7 tattoo's one of them being a half sleeve :)

THERE - that might get the ball going again :D x

Back