Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

Did this yesterday, not finished but was good fun :)

And putdown a deposit for my 5hr sitting on my neck by Cecil Porter, and artist from LA, he's guest spotting in our Sheffield studio. Deffo work looking at his work if your a tattoo geek :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1472148976.jpg
    image-1472148976.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 357
just been reading cecill porters interview in this months total tattoo mag,what a guy! ive only got my feet done at the moment,looking to get a lotus flower or water lily design done on my back,like cherry blossoms too,want to shift some of this weight first.
what are you having done pippa?

I'm having a tattoo machine with roses on my neck/throat. Not seen it yet, just told him to go with whatever he wants, I trust his work :)

Forgot I started this thread!

Loving the photos of everyones tattoos :D

I now have 6 - 7 if you count the cover up and would love loads more but never seem to have the ££ :rolleyes: :( I neeeeeeeeeed to win the lottery!! lol

My other problem is that I need to find somewhere that is well known enough for me to get good feedback by word of mouth as I refuse to go to the one I used for my others cos they`re so damn rude and they pissed me off :mad:

I'm getting Adam in Chinese on back of my neck soon :)

Forgot I started this thread!

Loving the photos of everyones tattoos :D

I now have 6 - 7 if you count the cover up and would love loads more but never seem to have the ££ :rolleyes: :( I neeeeeeeeeed to win the lottery!! lol

My other problem is that I need to find somewhere that is well known enough for me to get good feedback by word of mouth as I refuse to go to the one I used for my others cos they`re so damn rude and they pissed me off :mad:
I know what you mean, I have got all mine done in the same place. It was recommended to me and they are great. I have to travel 200 miles to get there but totally worth it! I have been to some here in Bristol with friends and the prices are extortionate and some of the attitudes are shocking! I'm very fussy about things like that

Does anyone know of any decent artists in/near Cardiff? I've been looking up stuff online, but I'd love a real life reccomendation :)

Drew Romero at time and triumph, he did a stint at painted lady with dawnii does beautiful neo traditional style work?
It really depends on what kind if work your looking for, pop to the forum on tattoo.tv and they'll help you find the perfect artist

Wicked, thanks :) I'll check that out :)

i can design tattoos if anyones intrested the extra practice helps as im just starting to tattoo if any ones intrested just let me know

i can design tattoos if anyones intrested the extra practice helps as im just starting to tattoo if any ones intrested just let me know
I need a design! I need a cover up on my instep. I had a barcode on there then I lost a load of weight, went down a shoe size and it just looks like a blurred line now. I have got a fern leaf above it. I want something colourful

a_mcg said:

Where are you learning? I remember when I first started, nearly got blisters from drawing 24/7!

id like a design with a lotus flower,chery blossoms and the om symbol,its for a piece in my back,not decided whereabouts yet,either over my shoulders or lower back,hmm..

Sounds gorge I was thinking about cherry blossoms for my next one wanted to find some really nice little ones then get a bigger one once I've lost some of the weight x x x

^_^

4 new shineys today!

a microdermal above my navel
2 microdermals in my upper arm
and my tragus (again!)

Woooow that's amazing honey very very talented n he was brave too!!

Back