Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

He sat really well, it's not often someone cones in and is willing to sit for as long as him, I was impressed.
I'm s***ing myself cuz I have a five hour sitting a week today, it's gonna hurt so bad! :( but it'll be sooo pretty :)

When I had my last one done there was a guy in on a 6 hour sitting. He was totally zoned out

I spoke to mac at punctured piercing, he does eat pointing too. Either google him, cuz he does guest spots all over, or maybe contact Hollier Than Thou in Manchester, I think they do ear pointing there x

ooh i got a piercing there.. lol.. i didnt realise it was a decent place.. they were really nice like x

Currently have 2 tattoos. An angel eeyore on my right shoulder blade and my daughters name in olde english script on left upper arm. Really wanting one in tribute to my dad. He comitted suicide in 1998 and was a mad keen drummer. Nickname was animal from the muppets character. Tempted with an animal design with dad in there too. Not sure i want it really cartoony though?? Suggestions appreciated :D

Piercings.... ears once each, used to have right eyebrow (grew out, left a scar :() labret and nose left side. Miss em like mad.

Last edited:
I'd go for a full on colour animal piece behind drumkit, maybe incorporate the name without actually having "dad" next to it or under it? For example maybe have it written on the kick drum? Like where the the brand-name usually goes?

On my way to my 5hour appointment with Cecil porter for my neck piece, scared isn't the word!! At lear I might shift a couple pounds from sweating on fear! Lol

Pippa1703 said:
On my way to my 5hour appointment with Cecil porter for my neck piece, scared isn't the word!! At lear I might shift a couple pounds from sweating on fear! Lol

Good luck!!!

Make sure you post a pic :D x

I will! There'll be loads, just got a glimpse of the design, it look mint, no roses, gone for filigree instead, should be amazing :)

Wow sounds great good luck!!! mwah xxxx

Cheers for that :) I think my best bet is to go to a shop really and see what they say. My OH thinks i should have it pride of place on my upper right arm. Not sure if itll be too big though... agghhh decisions decisions ..

Only ended up being four hours, I'm chuffed with it! Bloody hurting now though!!!

Attachments

• image-4128960507.jpg
    image-4128960507.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 278
I have 4 tattoos- classic slag tag/ tramp stamp across lower back, lizard mid spine and a butterfly on each shoulder blade - decent sizes.
I had my nose pierced twice each nostril, lip, 5 or 6 in each ear but barely even wear earrings now!
I'm planning to have my butterfly's wings done in leopard print if possible :)

I've got a tattoo :) of 2 footprints on my wrist...I would like more but I need to think long and hard about them before I get them.

I'm not too big on piercings and body modification for myself...I prefer tattoos as I feel you can express a meaning through them. I see them more as an art/expression :)

x

Just got my 5th tattoo -it took me ages to find a design & even then I tweaked it. I got a Canadian maple leaf with tribal around it on my right foot. I must say it was the most sore so far.

Personally I love tattoos, as long as they're done well. I have planets and stars over the top half of my back (they're the planets from my birth chart), a pair of old navy swallows on my chest, and my absolute favourite, I have a sleeve down my right arm of Alice in Wonderland, with alice falling down the rabbit hole, a broken checkerboard background (pinched from Alice through the looking glass), the white rabbit, a nice pot of tea, cake and tea cups to symbolise the mad hatter's tea party.
Not everybody in this world likes tattooing, we are all unique and that's a wonderful thing. I do get asked "but what about when you're older?". I think tattoos are about the journey in life, and when I'm old, I want to look back and know I lived. After all, a life lived in fear is a life half lived.

Just got a new one...

230818_10150572138595725_519040724_18654098_436440_n.jpg

Back