Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

I've got 9 tattoos and I'd love another but my OH doesn't really like them so much. used to have several piercings too but they were removed ?

I'm looking at getting a tattoo to mark my weigh loss when I've finished but I have no experience with them at all! I'm looking at getting 'The sky's the limit' with stars around it. I have no idea where to put it though! I want it to mark how far I’ve come and the fact I can do anything I put my mind to. Anyone have any suggestions on where it could go though! I was thinking my wrist but I don’t know how that would look!

Thanks!

X

The writing would have to be quite small to get it on your wrist but it could be done. It would look nice at the base of your spine, just above the trouser level.

Taz that sounds amazing! Plus I can cover it while I'm working! Thank you so much for the idea! I also liked the idea of getting 'strength' put on my wrist so that's always an extra idea! :) I have a feeling I might get a bit addicted lol

Thanks again!

X

Thinking of what else I would like... are tattoos down the spine very sore? My worst to date was my foot.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Taz that sounds amazing! Plus I can cover it while I'm working! Thank you so much for the idea! I also liked the idea of getting 'strength' put on my wrist so that's always an extra idea! :) I have a feeling I might get a bit addicted lol

Thanks again!

X
My "only ever going to have one" is now 9. I have another booked in next month! It can be a bit addictive

Taz I'm just outside of London :) Hopefully I can get a design worked out as it's all a bit up in the air at the moment!

This was my inspiration
(sorry the pic is so huge!)

photo4pk.jpg

The wording I adore so just got to work out what writing to have and then the stars and everything!

Hopefull it should look good :)

I like the position of the stars. I'd probably go for one colour for the writing. If you have a tattooist that's been recommended speak to them and ask to see what writing styles they have. If you haven't had any recommendations have a look at their work first

Taz thank you so much for the advice - this is such a new thing for me! I think I'm going to find someone my friends recomend and speak to them :)

Thank you so much again!

X

got some more added to my leg piece today, another 2 hours

40478-albums3001-picture18744.jpg

40478-albums3001-picture18745.jpg

ive had 8 hours so far, spent £520 on it... another 1 hour to go and hopefully its complete.

was very stingy at the back of my leg, the front wasnt too bad, painful but bearable :)

the dragons horn is meant to be like that :p its not meant to be a straight designed horn!

Last edited:
Gina you're so brave!! The tatto is very big, I wonder how many hours of pure pain you went through:p

Just curious, when people tattoo their legs is it possible to wax during the first weeks or is it needed to wait several/days weeks?

x

i cant use wax, last time it bruised my skin reallly badly!

I have a rook and a tragus piercing and a couple of lobe piercings. Love the rook but it took aaages to heal, even though I'm a super quick healer.

I do like tattoos but don't actually trust anyone to be a good enough artist to meet my high standards of perfectionism. I've seen more badly done, asymmetrical and generally crappy tattoos than I have good ones in my life. One wobbly outline and I'd hate it for life so no tattoos for me this far :D.

Love this thread!!
I love tattoos and piercings - I currently have 4 tattoos and lots of piercings :eek:

My tattoos are:
- My name with stars and a pattern on the bottom of my back (designed this myself)
- "Dad" on the side of my ribs (my best buddy in the world:D)
- A vine with flowers and butterfly on the top going from my big toe up round my ankle and part way up my leg
- "Famiglia Sempre ♥" on my hip bone - Italian for family always.

My piercings are:
- Both nipples
- Both ear lobes
- Belly
- Tongue Web
- Industrial/Scaffolding
- Forward Helix
- Tragus
- Sternum
- Conch
- & lots of helix piercings

I can't wait for the £££ to roll in so I can get more :D
xxx

Just managed to find a few pics. The first is of my foot/leg tattoo before I had it extended:

64607_123487901038208_100001309951940_131822_3237264_n.jpg

The next is a picture of a few of my ear piercings: Industrial, Conch and Forward Helix :)

166111_141520899234908_100001309951940_213419_6737121_n.jpg

I love piercings! I have both my nipples pierced, clitoral hood (VCH), septum- retired now :( and 4 ear piercings. Would love to have more genital piercings ladies they are great ;).

A bit scared of getting a tattoo though.

I love piercings! I have both my nipples pierced, clitoral hood (VCH), septum- retired now :( and 4 ear piercings. Would love to have more genital piercings ladies they are great ;).

A bit scared of getting a tattoo though.

they are definatly the best piercings, i have 4 (VCH, triangle, inner labia pair) but i want a pair of outers, 2 more VCH's by the side, and maybe a christina and a HCH.

is it any wonder my nickanme from my friends is "scrapyard"? :p

they are definatly the best piercings, i have 4 (VCH, triangle, inner labia pair) but i want a pair of outers, 2 more VCH's by the side, and maybe a christina and a HCH.

is it any wonder my nickanme from my friends is "scrapyard"? :p

COOL!!! I really want a triangle but dont think im built for one. Bought The Piercing Bible recently (its brilliant) and there are drawings of what certain 'ladies' are built for, apparently im only built for outer labia's and vch.

Really want inner labia done, and a christina but ive heard it rejects easily.

Back