Anyone just started ??

Thanks everyone :) guna push for a 'in the 14s' next Tues *crosses fingers*
Good luck this week everyone :)

Hello ladies, I just started WW as well already had my first weigh in and lost 5.5 llbs was soo happy I weigh in on a Thursday, I had a bit of a blip this weekend but back on track and motivated. It will be good to be amongst newbies to learn and share our journey:0)

Hi, I started two weeks ago. It's gone pretty quickly and I haven't felt restricted at all. I want to lose another 40 or so lbs, so around 3 stoneish. I would love to by the end of this year, does that sound ridiculously optimistic? Anyway, best of luck with the weight loss, I'm sure you'll do great!
I would maybe lower your goal a little, better to achieve your goal than to set it too high, maybe aim for half that then anything on top will be a bonus good luck with your journey.:0)

Just had my first weigh in, little sad how bad it was...but will get better! X Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Don't be disheartened Rachel any new plan takes time to adjust to, what was you weigh in? Remember this a journey not a sprint good luck for this week. :0)

Come on girls even at 1 lb a week we will be 13lb down by christmas that loads and will make us look and feel really good, I was tempted by a glass of wine with my dinner last night and thought NO I want to be thinner and that won't make me thinner ( my new mantra) feeling positive.com

I've had another good week and lost 3.5 lbs got my first silver tick and 5% of my body weight gone already! I'm loving this plan it's so flexible, how's everyone else doing, happy weekend everyone:0)

Well done Janet, you are doing great!

Wondering if anyone could help?... Im cooking a curry tonight and using chicken you cook from frozen. how many propoints would an average portion be? and how much is a average portion for dieting! thanks x

Well done Janet, you are doing great! Wondering if anyone could help?... Im cooking a curry tonight and using chicken you cook from frozen. how many propoints would an average portion be? and how much is a average portion for dieting! thanks x
Thanks Rachel I've posted your question to a very knowledgable lady called Serena hope to be back with you with an answer soon :0)

Back