Anyone know any good psychic readers

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
I am really looking to get a reading done, more of a fortune reading! I want to know if husband and i are ever going to have any luck with me falling pregnant and about our future plans. I do want to make sure my gran is alright, she died in 2002.
I am in Ayrshire, want someone who will come to the house for a reading!

What advantage would it be to you to know things about your future?

Even if it were possible (which I personally doubt) surely the whole point of the future is that it is unknown?

Yeah i know huni but i have always wanted to know! It depresses me that i am going to have to go through ivf, i want to know if things will be alright. Also want reassurance my gran is alright up there x

But then what?

If you are told that the IVF will be successful and that your gran is fine, then I can see that it will make you happier.

But what if you are told the opposite? What would you do? Give up on the IVF?

And there would be nothing at all that you could do about your gran, except make yourself feel miserable.

I don't want you to think I am criticising, I am just trying to understand something here.

What advantage would it be to you to know things about your future?

Even if it were possible (which I personally doubt) surely the whole point of the future is that it is unknown?

Well if that is the case, why do we plan for it? Why do we take steps to ensure that our future is secure and has some stability? You might not know for a fact that something will definitely happen, but if something can give you hope, then a positive frame of mind can often be half the battle in trying times.

I see your point re the IVF, and I think generally in those circumstances, people would still push ahead and try anyway, because infertility is so utterly soul-destroying that you cannot really find peace about it within yourself until you have tried every single available option to try and rectify the problem and quell that longing to have a child of your own. At some point it may be that you have to accept that it is not meant to be, but until that point, then you do hope, and you do long, and you do keep trying every single thing that you can think of to help.

it is something that i have always wanted to do. A few of my friends and family want to aswell. I would never give up on IVF but would be nice to know if it will happen! Even if I got bad news then I would deal with x

Well if that is the case, why do we plan for it? . . ..

Planning for an eventuality is not the same as knowing what it will be.

And it still worries me that someone would want to try to find out whether someone who has died is happy or not, because if the answer comes back that they are not there is nothing one can do about it.

However, maybe I shouldn't have brought this up - I have often tried to understand the motivation behind this sort of thing and always failed, and usually made people cross with me in the process. I should know better by now.

Apologies.

RegField said:
Planning for an eventuality is not the same as knowing what it will be.

And it still worries me that someone would want to try to find out whether someone who has died is happy or not, because if the answer comes back that they are not there is nothing one can do about it.

However, maybe I shouldn't have brought this up - I have often tried to understand the motivation behind this sort of thing and always failed, and usually made people cross with me in the process. I should know better by now.

Apologies.

Last time i checked - you were as entitled to an opinion as anyone else on here so don't apologise for that! I am fairly sceptical of thesr things personally & I do understand your point as well about not being able to change things and i do think alot of being on a diet is understanding what you can & can't control in your life(e.g i can control how many chocolates i eat) .

Having said this each to their own - if it helps people, or at the very least they believe it helps them and its not hurting anyone whats the problem??

Nothing to apologise for Reg! I agree that they are not the same thing exactly, but they have their roots in a need to be prepared. And at risk of a flaming myself, it could be argued that a religious faith could be valuable in the same way.

We all of us are born and will eventually die. There is no escaping that, its a fact. And it can be a fact that terrifies people. A belief in an afterlife can be a great comfort. However that belief manifests itself, whether that be by following a religion while alive, or by seeking reassurance about the future and the happiness of passed loved ones, if it brings comfort to someone and stops them worrying about it, so they can enjoy the present and find in themselves a positive frame of mind and restore an ability to hope, then I don't really see how it can be a bad thing.
I am however quite relieved that the psychic who predicted that I would have twins has thus far proved to be entirely wrong. Although he did say "in my thirties" and I'm not out of the woods quite yet!

One of my jobs is as a tarot reader and I can tell you that Madame le Minx is right. What people want is hope and some people are happier getting it from someone like me. Some think its crazy. Each to their own.

One of my jobs is as a tarot reader and I can tell you that Madame le Minx is right. What people want is hope and some people are happier getting it from someone like me. Some think its crazy. Each to their own.

I do agree with what people are saying in a way. Everyone does have a different view. It is something that i do want to do!! The tarot cards i have had read before and i just chose any so didnt really think that was a sufficient reading for me. Think i will go with my pal on tuesday and hang around in the market to see if anyone comes out of the one in there. That one i can ask them how they felt it went :D

I am sounnding really strange on here but just something that i have always been interested in. Dont want to get anyones back up ... sorry x :cry:

Back