anyone know anything about...

spose just bein a dogs body eatin left over bits of cake? haha i wish

no idea babe, looked for classes tho an there all intermediate or advaned, cant find a divvy class to save my life haha xxx

So, i have just been looking for cake decorating classes and the only one i have found in plymouth is a tue or thur eve (6-9pm) and the city college but its a whole year, you get a certificate afterwards and there are two exams but its £210!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren look on hotcourses.com tells you whats near you. x

just been looking on there hunni, cant find any that are beginners, will keep looking, they may pop up closer to the start days!

just bought a lod of Shamrock stuff, My fellas birthday is on Paddys dy and hes an Irish guard, so guna make a massive cake for him, and loads of shamrock cookies!

cant wait!

hope i dont lick the bowl hahah

xxx

haha!!! show us some pics hun when they are done :D

Shall do!! x

I'm sure they do courses. You should have a look on the net. Or take a look at expertvillage.com

They should have tips and stuff. I love making cakes myself, I have made 'Too much' chocolate cake, lemon drizzle cake and apple cake.

sound delicious hun hah
wish icud eat cake all day :sigh: hehe

will have a look for courses an let u all know! xxx

Hows the cake decorating going?I would love to try it,i watched ace of cakes last night.Very good.Might have a go at a cake next week :)

Back