1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of any yummy currys?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Linzimarie7, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Linzimarie7

Linzimarie7 Member

I'm fairly new to SW (3 weeks in) never done it before & iv heard mixed reviews about some of the curry recipes. I used to love my take away curry (tikka, pasanda, korma) along with the other half, I'd like to make some yummy curries for a curry night that's SW friendly xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    If you do a search for curry/curries youll find literally dozens of recipes
  4. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Slimming World
    there is a butternut squash curry in the new extra easy book, and it is lush. Tried cooking it again with chicken and was even better. its also an easy recipe! it is a couple of syns but well worth it compared to the currys that have fromage frais. x
  5. Linzimarie7

Linzimarie7 Member

Ooh thanku! Thought it might be a good idea to get all the ideas on the one thread, iv got that book so I'll dig it out x
  6. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    SW do a fabby spinach and sweet potato curry, it goes down very well in this house and i haven't done SW for years.
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    The recipe forum is to keep things together, the search facility is great, means you can see at a glance a whole range of different curries.

Its like Minimins very own HUGE recipe book :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.