Anyone looking for a buddy?

Hiya

Welcome !!!

WHereabouts do you live ?
We are all really friendly on here - start a diary & you will soon get visitors xx

Hi Miss Independant. I just started yesterday as well and I am on 28 points a day and so far I don't feel like I am on a diet at all :eek:

I am doing the online programme, and I really like the Daily Health Checks. I don't know if you're like me, but it's not sticking to 28 points that I think I will find the most difficult I think. It is the healthy eating :D

Anyway, good luck with your journey toward slimdom. :)

Do you go to gym as well?

Hi Elie,

I am doing it online too, I love the tracker it really keeps me aware of what I am having, and I definitely agree about not being on a diet I am really surprised about what I have eaten and how I am still in my points... I am also the same about healthy eating and I never have the enthusiasm to cook which I need to sort out.

I have membership just haven't been for ages so need to start doing that as well, do you go?

x

I'm afraid I'm a gym-phobic :eek:. I'm waiting to go back to a decent weight to go swimming: I used to swim a lot when I was a school girl, and I thoroughly enjoy it. I love walking and hiking though: I know they are not as good as the gym to develop muscle, but it's better than nothing :)

I am exactly like you regarding cooking! Oh I would know how to plan a perfect healthy meal, but I can't be bothered to cook and, what's worst, I wouldn't know how to shop for a whole week of healthy food :eek: I feel really ashamed, but this is the truth :eek: But the online tracker is so brilliant: I prepare all my menu in advance and I feel in control :D

Have you tried other diets before?

Hiya and welcome to the ww section...:)
I would defo start a diary and like fitz says the visitors will soon be flocking in to visit...good luck.

hello and welcome to the forum :)

I love swimming! And don't knock walking a few months ago I was walking most lunchtimes and it made a big difference on my legs and I felt good for it.

I start out with all best intentions with my menu planning then it all goes a bit wrong :)

I have done mainly WW but also Atkins which was the worst! What about you?

Are you doing a Weightloss Diary on here, I would be interested in following it if you have

This is exactly what walking does for me: I feel "refreshed" after a long walk.

I have done the Cambridge Diet and it worked brilliantly, but it is really expensive and I can't afford it anymore (back to uni!). And it left me feeling very low sometimes: I love eating you see :eek: I decided to go with WW as I need help eating normally and healthily: some people do it naturally but I find it really hard! :confused:

Swimming is brilliant but it's a pity I don't feel confident enough to wear a swimming costume.

I do not have a diary at all, as I have just started WW. I will follow your thread very closely though, as it seems we have the same issues with cooking and planning :eek:. Will you start a separate diary?

Thank God I don't have to plan meals for a whole family :D

I wish I could find it easy I just love my junk and convenience foods and crisps in a big way!

Having done WW a few times before I know it works if you stick to it, but sticking to it has been my problem...:D

I used to be like that but decided that I will not let my weight stop me doing something I love I still will only take my towel off as I get to the steps ;)

I will start one tomorrow as I hope being able to go back and see what I have eaten and felt will help me see where I do well and not so well...

Keep in touch! :)

Welcome! I'm fairly new around here too, but everyone on here is friendly and welcoming! :) Good luck !

Back