Step 1 Sole Source Anyone lost 7 stone in 6 months??

Splodge1978

Hi there, I am a re starter but can't actually say I have ever been successful on this diet as I have always cheated! But I gave myself a very big talking to last night and have decided that this is my last chance so I am going to be 100%!! I have at most 7 stone to lose and wondered if any of you had lost this much and how long it took you?? Xxx

Hi there, I am a re starter but can't actually say I have ever been successful on this diet as I have always cheated! But I gave myself a very big talking to last night and have decided that this is my last chance so I am going to be 100%!! I have at most 7 stone to lose and wondered if any of you had lost this much and how long it took you?? Xxx

I lost 7 stone from Oct 11 to end April 12 However to be honest I lost this buy doing half and half Slimming World and Cambridge! It was much easier on Cambridge and really works! I just need to learn how to maintain as I had regained 23lb of my loss but have been back since 2nd Jan and so far have lost 17lb I will be having my week three weigh in on Wednesday.

Good Luck you can do this!

I lost 5 1/2 stone 6 years ago in about 16 weeks but fell pregnant an put it all back on I have about the same amount as you to loose but have decided to do in stages so I can still have a life. My first goal is 3-4 stone before teh 7th April which is about 13 weeks from when I started and I am now on 12 lb lost so far 2 weeks in. When I get back from my hols I then want to try another 2 stone between mid april and end of June. The last 2 stone well we will see surly 4-6 stone lost is better than none. Good luck give it 2 weeks as these are the hardest weeks once past them you should fin it much easier.

Hi, about 9 years ago I managed to lose 9 stone in 8 months. I was sole source and stuck to it 100% for the whole 8 months! I hope I have the same staying power/will power this time round!

Good luck, you can do it! x

I lost 7 stone in 6 months on this :)
My story is somewhere in the diaries, i also have youtube videos too and loads of before and after pics lerking about the website :) x x

Back