• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Step 1 Sole Source Anyone lost 7 stone in 6 months??

Splodge1978

Hi there, I am a re starter but can't actually say I have ever been successful on this diet as I have always cheated! But I gave myself a very big talking to last night and have decided that this is my last chance so I am going to be 100%!! I have at most 7 stone to lose and wondered if any of you had lost this much and how long it took you?? Xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Theresa1966

Silver Member
Hi there, I am a re starter but can't actually say I have ever been successful on this diet as I have always cheated! But I gave myself a very big talking to last night and have decided that this is my last chance so I am going to be 100%!! I have at most 7 stone to lose and wondered if any of you had lost this much and how long it took you?? Xxx

I lost 7 stone from Oct 11 to end April 12 However to be honest I lost this buy doing half and half Slimming World and Cambridge! It was much easier on Cambridge and really works! I just need to learn how to maintain as I had regained 23lb of my loss but have been back since 2nd Jan and so far have lost 17lb I will be having my week three weigh in on Wednesday.

Good Luck you can do this!

Mrsspinky

I lost 5 1/2 stone 6 years ago in about 16 weeks but fell pregnant an put it all back on I have about the same amount as you to loose but have decided to do in stages so I can still have a life. My first goal is 3-4 stone before teh 7th April which is about 13 weeks from when I started and I am now on 12 lb lost so far 2 weeks in. When I get back from my hols I then want to try another 2 stone between mid april and end of June. The last 2 stone well we will see surly 4-6 stone lost is better than none. Good luck give it 2 weeks as these are the hardest weeks once past them you should fin it much easier.

Hi, about 9 years ago I managed to lose 9 stone in 8 months. I was sole source and stuck to it 100% for the whole 8 months! I hope I have the same staying power/will power this time round!

Good luck, you can do it! x

xSinead

Silver Member
I lost 7 stone in 6 months on this :)
My story is somewhere in the diaries, i also have youtube videos too and loads of before and after pics lerking about the website :) x x