Anyone lost a stone in 4 weeks?

I did first time I did SW years ago. I was completely focused and 100% every day. I only ever do green days. I think the exercise was a big part, clubbing every weekend. Too old for all that now:cry: lol

I think it really depends how much weight you want to lose overall... for example if you only want to lose a stone then doing it just 4 weeks may not be sustainable for the future... the longer it takes you to lose weight, the longer it will stay off!

There's a lady at my group who loses anything from 5 to 8 pounds a week... but she does have a lot of weight to lose.

I think it really depends how much weight you want to lose overall... for example if you only want to lose a stone then doing it just 4 weeks may not be sustainable for the future... the longer it takes you to lose weight, the longer it will stay off!

There's a lady at my group who loses anything from 5 to 8 pounds a week... but she does have a lot of weight to lose.

If only!!

I lost 13lbs in my first month - no secret though, I lost 7lbs in my first week (you always lose more at a first WI) and the rest in 2's and 3lbs - I have now settled down to a 1lb a week loss.

I've lost a stone in four weeks, infact I've lost 3st in 8 weeks!! Don't ask me how - I don't know! Everyone is different and after you take into account naughty and cheat days, and extra exercise days/weeks and water loss you will settle into your own personal steady pace.

Wow Natt, 3 stone in 8 weeks is fantastic!! I'd rep ya chick, but I've used my rep up today :)

As for losing a stone in a month, I'd say if it was your very first month on SW then it's "doable" but maybe not otherwise. However, you can lose 4lb a week on success express (well I do if I have a full 100% week on it) so you never know - good luck! xx

I've lost a stone in four weeks, infact I've lost 3st in 8 weeks!! Don't ask me how - I don't know! Everyone is different and after you take into account naughty and cheat days, and extra exercise days/weeks and water loss you will settle into your own personal steady pace.

Amazing! :eek: :D

i lost a stone in 4 weeks x-i did mainly green days

In the last month I have lost 13lbs with 2 weeks having a loss of 4lbs and 3.5lbs. I only follow green days and am half way to target so not at the beginning of my journey.
I think my losses have picked up since I have had my treadmill and really believe if you do some kind of cardio exercise then you will get better results. Food wise I haven't changed anything so it has to be the exercise.

Only in my 20's!:8855:

While some people can and do lose a lot of weight over a short period of time, I do think it's important we get away from this quick fix culture. I know that people are desperate to lose weight but it didn't go on in over a short period of time, it went on a little bit at a time, week on week. That's also the way it'll come off and there is no magic secret or plan that will change that. We're in it for the long-run and probably for the rest of your life if we're talking about making lifestyle changes. The "lose a stone or drop a dress size in four weeks" in the fodder of the tabloid magazine or the fad diet and we all know how well these work! ;)

I'm not trying to lose a stone in 4 weeks nor am I trying to lose a dress size in 4 weeks!!

I was just interested when I noticed that some people have dropped a stone in a month, which i think is an exellent achievement on their part ....... also not long ago SW had an incentive running where if you didn't lose 10lb(+) in 3 weeks but had stuck to plan, stayed to class and handed in your food diaries, you got your money back ..... so they clearly think that's achievable as I would imagine they're not in the habit of giving money away.

I've never been a fast loser so I was just wondering what the key factors of some people losing so quick were ...... ie/ did they do something different, like all success express days, did they cut back on syns etc!

Oh and I don't read tabloid magazines either!

Back