Anyone miss me?

Thx Gemha, yeah it's not been a good week.....I feel like absolute ****! Can't even face the paperwork for this op.....there's so many separate claims to be made to my insurers, I'm in danger of becoming buried......I am seriously beginning to wonder if I can cope with LT for much longer, I really long for the comfort of a stew or a jacket potato, anything to take my mind off the bloody pain....or a roast chicken.

As you can see, my mind is wandering dangerously at the moment.....

Will keep logging on here for support, thx all xxxxxxx

Thx Gemha, yeah it's not been a good week.....I feel like absolute ****! Can't even face the paperwork for this op.....there's so many separate claims to be made to my insurers, I'm in danger of becoming buried......I am seriously beginning to wonder if I can cope with LT for much longer, I really long for the comfort of a stew or a jacket potato, anything to take my mind off the bloody pain....or a roast chicken.

As you can see, my mind is wandering dangerously at the moment.....

Will keep logging on here for support, thx all xxxxxxx

Come on hun.. You are nearly there now.. Dig deep for that willpower....You know (and I know) that you are a very strong woman, and you CAN do this!!!
So help me God, if you don't i am gonna come over to Jersey and tan your ar8e!!!! lol x x x

I'm trying Su, honest I am....but I just can't stop bloody crying this week....I even cried on the boat coming back on wednesday night, just sat there like a lemon with tears pouring down my face? I just can't get a grip........I know that I have only got to get through the next few weeks and then I'll be pain free but it's just too much at the moment. Christ knows how people cope when they have chronic pain and no cure in sight, I'd just top myself I think.

Come to Jersey! That would be brilliant xxx

Ah Sandra, I'm so sorry things are so hard right now. You definitely did the right thing by having those eggs, there's no point putting yourself in danger for the sake of a diet. Having said that you have been so strong up to now, with everything going on for you and on all those meds, you're made it seem easy (even if it didn't feel easy for you). You can stick with it for a few more weeks. Maybe the tears that are falling need to fall, your body is just letting go of some stuff maybe, I try to look at it like that when I cry and cry like a fool sometimes, I surmise that if I need to cry then cry I will and I'll feel better after. I can't imagine how hard this all must be for you being in constant pain but maybe focus on how much easier your recovery will be after your op when your smaller and are carrying less weight. We're all here for you whenever you need a moan or a teary post, x

Thanks Ella....actually I'm feeling a bit brighter today, just curled up on the sofa with the cats and rubbish TV.........think that I'll make it to the end of the day!.......she said over-dramatically x

lol...that's all any of us is aiming for :)

Back