Anyone on 1000 calorie plan ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Who is on the 1000 calorie plan ? How do the losses compare to SS+ ? Im finding it hard at the minute to stick with SS+, find myself more susceptible to giving into temptation every evening for the 1st time since I started this diet. If the losses on 1000cal plan are still good I might try it.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    I'm not sure, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your loss. Dang 90 pounds is amazing! Or is it 69 pounds? Still either one is excellent!
  4. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    not sure ether hun, but like anisah, just wanted to say a big WELL DONE on all that weight thats gone - congrats! x
  5. smithy

smithy Member

Hey Paul

Ive been lurking round here for a while ( good diary by the way! ) but thought would start posting as I only ever really use the other forum!
    I done two weeks on the 1000 and lost about 5lbs in two weeks
    Hope this helps
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.