Anyone on 1000 calorie plan ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Who is on the 1000 calorie plan ? How do the losses compare to SS+ ? Im finding it hard at the minute to stick with SS+, find myself more susceptible to giving into temptation every evening for the 1st time since I started this diet. If the losses on 1000cal plan are still good I might try it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm not sure, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your loss. Dang 90 pounds is amazing! Or is it 69 pounds? Still either one is excellent!

4. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    not sure ether hun, but like anisah, just wanted to say a big WELL DONE on all that weight thats gone - congrats! x

5. smithy

smithy Member

Hey Paul

Ive been lurking round here for a while ( good diary by the way! ) but thought would start posting as I only ever really use the other forum!
    I done two weeks on the 1000 and lost about 5lbs in two weeks
    Hope this helps

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.