Anyone on 1000cal plan??

barnsie23

Hi all i have been doing cd for 18weeks on sole source but have been experiencing some major hairloss this week so cd has advised moving up to the 1000cal plan for 2weeks to see if the problem resolves itself i am a little nervous as i havent had to worry about food or face my fears that old eating habits will resurface also worried about the weight loss side of things i have lost a total of 68lbs so far and i wouldnt be happy if i am unable to produce some sort of loss on this plan. So my question is how easy is it to follow and what sort of loss if any can be expected.
thanks x

Wernt you allowed to go onto 810 first??
Is the hair loss really bad then? Im pooing myself about that....
Im sure you will lose albiet maybe just a pound or two a week and you will give your metabolism a nice boost too.
Im fairly new to CD so not the best person to answer....

hi thanks for reply yeah hairloss was prety bad lost handfuls yesterday and was getting a little concerned cdc said to do 100cal this week with possibility of doing 810 next week and then hopefully back to ss the following week hairloss is not that common i dont think but can happen with any diet followed for long periods of time i guess there is always a price to pay lol!! My main concern was the re-introduction of foods and having self control along with the weight loss as i go on holiday in 2weeks and would really have liked to shift a bit more weight before i go.

Hi hon!

I;m sorry you're losing so much hair. Everyone loses some hair (skinny people do too ;-)) but sometimes people on CD suddenly start losing A LOT of hair. It was one of my biggest fears for doing the steps up.. I seem to be one of the ''lucky'' ones so far.

I guess your CDC is trying to find if it helps vs. the hairloss. I know you can be strong! :) You've sticked with CD so far, you can do this. Just look at it like a part of the diet which it is in fact.

I hope your hairloss issues get resolved soon!!!

I'm on something similar to 1000 plan (it's different coz I'm from the Netherlands and my CDC revamped my steps up a bit ;-)). It';s very doable but you have to be strong! I';ve had a few blips but the most important part is IF (god forbid!) you slip to get back on the wagon immediately after.

xx

Hi. I've been on the 1000 plan (from SS+) for a week now. I think I am still losing but have a weigh in tomorrow. The food thing hasn't been a problem for me - its been fabulous!

oooh please do let me know how you get on I must admit i was deading the food but its actually been quite nice! Not so nice i wanna stuff my face but a refreshing change none the less!

Back