anyone on 810 ???

Hi all - am on day three of 810 and wondered if anyone was doing this too.

I am getting on fine and have about 4stone to lose, any support or comments would be appreciated.

x :):):):);)

Im on 810 as well. I cant go without my meal and milk each day. Ive been on 810 several times and find it so easy when im in ketosis too. :D Good luck

Hi spekykaren and miss jelly tot - I'm on 810 too. It's my 4th week and I'm enjoying it, if a bit repetitive, (but I think that is the fault of my own food choices - ie, cucumber, cucumber, cucumber and maybe a mushroom if I'm feeling adventurous!). I've sprinkled spices (schwartz no-salt ones are nice) on my protein to pep it up a bit, and it's lovely to be able to drink coffee again (can't stand it without milk)!

Do you find it makes you feel that bit more 'normal' as you are eating? (My mom, bless her, was quite worried when I did SS, but now she knows I 'eat' she is much happier).

Very best wishes for your weight loss, I'm sure you'll lose well on 810. Take care.

I am on 810 to and lost 8.5lbs in my first 4 days(was a hort week to fit round counsellor). Finding it OK just hard when out and about...much easier when I am busy at work lol

hi guys, I have just moved up a plan and on 810cals. Finding it hard getting my head round having more food. Only lost 1 pound since being on 810 and feels like much slower weight loss than SS or is that what happens in the first week when you have moved up a plan? xx LP

Back