Anyone on (Been on) Clomid???

Not a personal story but my friend have been trying for a year ish, had pcos and feel preg on her 2nd cycle of clomid.
She now has 2 young children 18 months apart because she didn't take precaution after the first was born and feel preg naturally within 9 months!

Good luck for u and everyone out there x

Not a personal story but my friend have been trying for a year ish, had pcos and feel preg on her 2nd cycle of clomid.
She now has 2 young children 18 months apart because she didn't take precaution after the first was born and feel preg naturally within 9 months!

Good luck for u and everyone out there x

Thanks. Started today. Fingers crossed

Hi hunni i wasn't on clomid but i done 2cycles of ivf, just wanted to tell you to never give up and good luck!x

Yh 2nd time around, it's all a lot to go through both mentally n physically but it's worth it. Wishin u all the best xx

Clomid has changed my life :D tried for MANY YEARS with no luck.. then...

came on period around 2nd Dec 12 - took first ever Clomid the day after (one a day for five days).. had a tracking scan and could see that I was ovulating, so me and my OH went at it like bunny rabbits! I was convinced that I had to be pregnant by the end of that!! Didn't drink alcohol through xmas

so when I came on my on 2nd Jan 13 I was GUTTED! ... I don't know why I was sooo convinced it'd work first time... I then decided that I have to chill out a bit, and just accept that it might be all 6 cycle's worth before I get pregnant.. so I chilled out a bit... and took the second set of Clomid...

on the 1st Feb I had a negative preg test, and later that day I had a bit of bleeding... only a little, but it was about the right time for my period to start, so on the 2nd Feb I took the first Clomid tablet.. but then the bleeding stopped, and I got really stressed - should I take the second dose the next day? does this mean I might be pregnant??

I took another test in the evening of 2nd Feb...

:D

I was PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sooo... officially, the first day of my last period was 2nd Jan, and so officially it worked on the second cycle...

(the bleeding was spotting, and it usually happens around the time that you would normally have you next period - so watch out for that! Do a preg test AFTER you come on your period, because it might not be period - it might be spotting)

I'm now 4 months pregnant, and it's all thanks to Clomid :D

I fought for several years for them to give it to me... and it worked almost straight way :D

Good luck with your journey - Relax and enjoy because it'll happen sooner or later, and relaxing helps you get there :)

Thanks for the message. N huge congratz enough!!
Am on 2ww at the minute n it's going SOOO slow but from what iv read its most common that it works second lot.. Trying not to get excited but it's hard. Tho saying iv no symptoms of a bfp or of af...

you'll get there :) just be careful to take another pregnancy test before taking any clomid, even if you have a light bleed...

Clomid has changed my life :D tried for MANY YEARS with no luck.. then...

came on period around 2nd Dec 12 - took first ever Clomid the day after (one a day for five days).. had a tracking scan and could see that I was ovulating, so me and my OH went at it like bunny rabbits! I was convinced that I had to be pregnant by the end of that!! Didn't drink alcohol through xmas

so when I came on my on 2nd Jan 13 I was GUTTED! ... I don't know why I was sooo convinced it'd work first time... I then decided that I have to chill out a bit, and just accept that it might be all 6 cycle's worth before I get pregnant.. so I chilled out a bit... and took the second set of Clomid...

on the 1st Feb I had a negative preg test, and later that day I had a bit of bleeding... only a little, but it was about the right time for my period to start, so on the 2nd Feb I took the first Clomid tablet.. but then the bleeding stopped, and I got really stressed - should I take the second dose the next day? does this mean I might be pregnant??

I took another test in the evening of 2nd Feb...

:D

I was PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sooo... officially, the first day of my last period was 2nd Jan, and so officially it worked on the second cycle...

(the bleeding was spotting, and it usually happens around the time that you would normally have you next period - so watch out for that! Do a preg test AFTER you come on your period, because it might not be period - it might be spotting)

I'm now 4 months pregnant, and it's all thanks to Clomid :D

I fought for several years for them to give it to me... and it worked almost straight way :D

Good luck with your journey - Relax and enjoy because it'll happen sooner or later, and relaxing helps you get there :)

Hi Enough... Just wondering if you can give me your opinion and maybe shed some light...
I was due AF yesterday (Monday).. Couldn't wait and done a HPT on Sunday, got a BFN :( Absolutely GUTTED as I've had the sorest boobs, and breaking back for about 2 weeks and for some reason was just convinced I'd get my BFP.. Prob coz I'd been and seen the 2 healthy eggs ready n waiting n knowing we DTD at all the right times etc.. But anyway.. It was negative..
So AF is now a day late.. Boobs are less sore but still quite tender n back is still aching.. Have no no spotting or anything from down below..
Am so scared to do another test in case of getting another BFN as I was devastated all day Sunday.. Have no cramping or any sign that AF is on the way and head is melted thinking what if...
If you were me... Would you do another test?? Or wait another day r 2??
Due to start a second round of Clomid on Day 2 of my cycle so obv haven't started that yet as still waiting for AF to show her ugly head.....

Thanks in advance for your advice

Congratulations Frances on your great news. i am getting my sterilisation reversed in 4 weeks and have been told if i haven't fell pregnant within 4 months to go on Clomid. I have heard a lot of great success with it,so i am hoping to be safely losing weight and pregnant soon, fingers crossed Lisa x

Thanks Lisa n good luck to u too. Make sure to pop back n update us how ur getting on :)

Back