Anyone on? Freaking out

VixenBuffy

Is anyone online still?

Completely off topic im afraid. Fiance is sick and i am really worried, I am tired of asking him to care enough to go to the doctors and have been reading up on NHS Direct website about his illness (Pancolitis) and the problems he is having he should be in hospital.

Aaaw.. doll.. you have total rights to be worried.. Is there any way you could take him to hospital.. like show him what it said on the NHS website?
x x

He lives in Ireland, I am over in England at the minute. He is coming over on Thursday and I feel like dragging him kicking and screaming to the doctors. Health care costs so much in Ireland, he ended up in hospital last year for 5 days after going in for a check up cos he was that ill and a bill came through for 485 euros.

Thanks its a really bad time it was anniversary of when one of my best friends died of colon cancer yesterday and the symptoms are similar, also having colitis can increase risk of developing that later. Keep bawling :(

He comes over late Thursday night, he has had diarrhea with blood in it, severe pains in his stomach, he is not sleeping from running to the toilet all the time, he has had leg cramps, and feels sick all the time.

Thanks hun. How are you?
x

Im ok.. bit tired.. gonna go to bed in a few.. but feel free to PM me anytime..
I can imagine you worrying so much.. i would totally be the same.. will he be abl to be seen at the hospital here in england even though hes from ireland?
x x

OK thanks anyway hun. He can be seen at doctors as a visitor. We both live in Ireland but are supposed to be moving back in April, I am over here for a month or so at the minute. I moved over there to be with him just over 2 years ago. Wish we could just move back now but we need to have jobs sorted out.

Thanks I hope so too. Just fed up of battling with him to go to doctors! I know if its me he won't hear of it - he gets me straight to docs to get sorted.

u really need to get him to the docs hunni...

maybe phone the Dr and get them to come out to the house, dont tell the hubby, and he wil have no choice but to face the Dr

when hes knockin on the door...

love and hugs

xxx

any news? x

Back