Anyone out there doing this for the LAST time??? I mean Literally >>>FINAL <<<

Me!!! I lost 25lb in 7months for my wedding in August and then put it all (apart from 7lb) back on afterwards! I started again in Jan and have now lost 15lb ;-) I am going on honeymoon in 4weeks to Florida and will be doing WW propoints everyday until then and will continue when I return! I love the diet-I eat absolutely loads and what I want and mix with more exercise!! I know that I could do this forever because there's nothing I am missing out on-even had an Indian takeaway the other day!! ;-)

Good luck to everyone on the diet-here's to us shredding our weight AND keeping it off!! :-D xx

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

ahh good luck likeasweetshop. hope u get to yr desired weight...yr nearly target hun.. good luck

Hiya

I am definately up for this. I am so pathetic at how many diets I have done.

I think I have tried every diet at some point in my life. The one time I was successful was before I got married 13 years ago and I lost 5 stone with weight watchers.

Not bothered about single figures but like my username says size 16 will do!!!!

I just need to keepo going and not get fed up if I loose a pound it needs to be slow and steady. Been there done that with the shakes and made myself ill!!! I need to eat so this has to be it once and for all.

Great thread by the way, at least it's not only me x x

What a great thread. I have spent years messing about between different diets. Decided to start ww again tomorrow, doing it alone as I cant afford class at the moment. I did get to target about 11 years ago, want to get there again, I want to be sexy and happy with myself and the clothes I wear. Hope to chat to u during our journeys for support and advice.

Yes me too! Have been overweight for 7 yrs now since having kids and for some reason I just know I'm going to get to goal this time :) feel like I'm doing it sensibly and slowly. Also love the weeklies as never feel deprived!

hey there Pixar, just wondering how you are getting on, I can see you lost 6lb in the first week, well done hun, that is brilliant:) How are you finding the diet? Or new lifestyle as I should call it lol.x.

Hi all

I am with you! I lost just over 9 stone with ww over 2008-2009. But gradually over the last 18 months its slipping back. I finally got up the nerve to go to group a few days ago, and have gained 1 stone 8lbs :-( So raging with myself! The fruastrating thing is, I still don't eat any junk, I never have takeaways or chocolate or crisps etc, and all my meals are soup/salad/veg and fish etc. I have to accept that maintaining is blooming hard, and more importantly I need to keep going to class!!!!

Not sure how much to lose, I was a small size 10 at the start of last year and still never felt slim. Now I am at the bigger end of a 12. Will start with half a stone and work from there.

Its silly but even though I was a size 24 in 2008, I feel huge now as a size 12. I def need to get my head sorted!!!!

Good luck all xxxx

I've joined WW again (1st time was a few years ago - BC - Before Children). This time I'm promising myself that after I get to goal I will ACTIVELY maintain. Keep going to meetings every other week at least and if I have a week off watching what I eat I'll then go get weight and get back on it if I'm over!!

Hi everyone, I am here for the final time. Soooo fed up of being overweight.
I've tried to lose weight so many times, never seem to get very far before I go back to my old ways.

This time I've decided to come out of my lurkedom & actively post, hope that keeps me committed.

Weigh in today at 14st 10lb. I'd love to see a single digit on the scales, but right now seeing 13 on those dreaded scales would be awesome.

I'm going to WW with the old system, keeping count of my points, not too sure about the pro points so I guess i'll stick to what I know best.

Good Luck everyone, lets do it!

thanks for the support guys. I really believe with some will power and support we will def achieve our goals, as we are all in the same boat.....I really find this forum really helpful as we can support one another, lets carry on doing what we are doing because we are all wonderfull...

Back