Extra Easy anyone out there

Gila

hi everyone, i ahve been doing slimming world for about a year and have lost 4 stone, still a long way to go though, ideally another 7 stone - having real difficulty keeping up withthe diet as i have been on it so long, my downfalls are working away a lot and eating out, also i love a glass of wine or two, but try to stick to G & T or diet coke. i am a chocaholic. and really like to entertain even if its just me and hubby, i have a few nice meals i cook over and over but need to sort some nibbles for evenings relaxing. love cheese and biccys but trying to replace with veg and dips if anyone has any ideas, not keen on peppers, love garlic and onion, houmous my idea of hell. would love to get some support and make some friends to inspire me to kepp on going. considering lighterlife but really dont think i could stick to it. i love food too much.

Hi i have just joined slimming world and found it really good. Only been on diet since 19/1/2011 but since i have lost half a stone. I have found loads of recipies on facebook. Have tried sf donner kebab and diet coke chicken to name but a few. Just found out how to make sf rice pudding so gonna have a go at that. Hope that you keep with the diet and get to where you want to be.

Hi there................well done on your weight loss :D

Read the stickies at the top of the boards.... there is lots of advice, support and inspiration on there.

There are many 'experienced' SW people on here (and people who are at target).....so don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Good luck on your journey ;)

Evenings are my worst time. I got into the habit of NEEDING something after about 7pm. I've been using Brit Mum's site and the sw cookbooks to make low-syn treats. Most of them are so good they are nothing like like diet food! Really worth checking out.

I think it's fab that you've stuck at sw for a year! Well done! :)

Donner Kebab Ingredients:

1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb Lean lamb mince
Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F
In a large bowl, combine the dried oregano, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.
Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.
Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Slice the donor kebab as thinly as possible and serve with pitta, salad and hot pepper sauce (Syn Free) & Fat Free Natural Yogurt mixed with fresh chopped mint.

I really enjoyed this and thought that it tasted like the chip shops :) are you on facebook hun? maybe i could add you

A lot of people use extra lean mince beef instead of the lamb.......no syns :D

thanks for all your posts these are really inspiring me to get back in the mood, having tarragon chicken with mash and lots of veggies tonight and going to make up some dips and carrot/celery sticks to keep me going this evening.

Back