Anyone played any April fool jokes??

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
A bit off CD discussion but has anyone played any jokes today?:rolleyes: I have put on my face book status 'hope the OH's reversal works':8855: Friends have already started asking what that means and wondering if we are trying again for little feet LOL and after my last babies were a set of twins!! I will update them all later on todays date! x

lol now that's funny!!
:)

I did think of telling my girls there was no school for the rest of the week! But then thought that was just too mean! lol

I need to get out more!

I told the cats I'd run out of food for a laugh, but they just didn't seem to get it. Damn! :confused: (I'll try again on April Tomcat Day - when I find out when it is, lol! :D:D)

:kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty:

I did think of telling my girls there was no school for the rest of the week! But then thought that was just too mean! lol
Now that is mean lol but would have been funny to see how they reacted.
I'll try again on April Tomcat Day - when I find out when it is, lol!
Perhaps you should invent one! x

I completely forgot it was April 1st! DOH!

lol yeah I know! it did occur to me it would be funny for hubby and I but not really for the girls! lol ;) guess I have an evil streak! lol

My son tried to tell me this morning it was another Inset day today and he was off school. Yeah right :D! Didn't fall for that one ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

i work in the photography department at guys and st thomas hospital and ive been texting people to say barak obama visited and i had to take cheesy smiley pictures of him and sick people, most believed it, we're about to tell our manager that we just got the request to see how excited he gets, i hope he wets himself!

Did anyone see the marks and spencers fools day joke in the papers? For "Pinanas" a cross between a banana and a pineapple??

I just took my persian to the groomers and for a laugh I said shave it all off and they did!!He looks like a skinned rabbit!!

Back