Anyone Really Hungry? Think it's the cold! !

size102b

Banned
Anyone extra hungry?
I could eat everything I'm so hungry, I want big roast dinners, big curries, sponge and custard, creamy hot chocolate mince pie an cream Help!!!! Thinking about my Christmas goal have weighin at 5.40 and I just want food.
I'm terrified I'm going to break my mindset and regain it all Gain, nit being able to exercise due to ligament knee damage is making it worse.

I'M HUNGRY .... Anyone got a scabby dog ;)

Last edited:
Yup I'm definitely wanting to eat in this cold!!
You will not lose it hun, you have so much willpower and have done so well! Have lots of low point warm soup, go for warm filling things, and you will be fine.
Try not to worry too much about not exercising- I know how it feels, when I hurt my knee it was so hard and I definitely put weight on (BUT that's cos I was living in America and depressed and eating everything in sight at American portion size!!!!) It IS possible to lose weight without exercising- just look at the studies out there that say exercise doesn't have much impact on weight loss.
Also, even with your knee, you can still do some things- like you were saying, aqua-aerobics. Swimming is great when you're injured as it's low impact.
You WILL get through this bloody freezing winter and you WILL reach your christmas goal!!!

The last two days i was starving but today the feelings gone. I'm sure it will pass in a day or two. Dont worry too much about not exercising like others have said study's show it doesn't make a big difference. Hope your knee gets better soon!

ive only restarted yesterday after three weeks off, and im already struggling! long shifts and the ice/snow really doesn't help at all just want to eateateat! :( and didn't want to spend any of my 49 weekly's this time round, but already lost half :-\ :( so gonna eat less daily's all week now to cover up some weeklys lmao, know your probably not meant to do this, but just feel so bad already using up loads of weeklys! ergh! stupid weather good luck for WI!

Im so glad its not just me....

seriously have been fine for ages, really gettin on well and then suddenly last few days...literally hunger pangs at night - and its not as though i'm eating less during the day than I was before!!! Just don't get it!!

xx

I'M HUNGRY .... Anyone got a scabby dog ;)

Just got the last one from the shop, sorry Cherry and it was extra nice too knowing it was the last one :):):):):)
Now you know they have all gone get your head back into "skinny" mode:)

Actually I'm not. I've not eaten all my points all week. I did have really bad flu though last week. That might have something to do with it.
Although my mum did make a delicious corn beef hash last night with Yorkshire puddings (6 points all in) and I think it was the best thing I've eaten in weeks.

I've had 2 hungry days and I dipped into my points both days (how I love pp for this) but yesterday I was 10 under . I do have a lot of points to use daily but still! I think the cold is playing a big part

I actually took this week "off". My head just couldnt cope with the fight going on re pointing and comfort hunger. Im getting back to it tomorrow though (my new week). Im not in any hurry and I know me, Im going to struggle on and off. So take comfort that you are def not the only one!!
x

I had a really bad "hungry day" on Saturday, I managed to get through 51 points lol. Good job I had plenty of my weekly points left.

I actually took this week "off". My head just couldnt cope with the fight going on re pointing and comfort hunger. Im getting back to it tomorrow though (my new week). Im not in any hurry and I know me, Im going to struggle on and off. So take comfort that you are def not the only one!!
x

i'm like you hun i've had past 3 weeks off, and i've virtually sts bar a lb, and ive gone back on pp this week, but my minds not in it, im freezing, shifts all over the place early starts late finishes ive only just got in!! had to wait over hour for a bus and i just wanna eat the fridge now!

think im gonna pack it in till 2011!! tbh i know i'm not going to go above 12st, and then for 2011 ill only have a stone to go before my 'healthy' goal of 11st (thats if i gain and go to 12st lol) :) think i just cba at this time of year i need warm drinks with milk and chocolate puds... i wont over do it, but i know id rather just let me have what i want atm, and then deal with it new year! :) as i know xmas / boxing day / new years i wont be pointing either! :D but shall see what tue brings with WI lol xxx

try an avoid the mince pies, forget the cream a mince pie is 7 pp on its own !!!!

I dont know if its week 3 syndrome or the cold but I've been hungry all this week.

OOooh --- good luck on the new job?! :))

x

I decided I was having this week off too :(. But feel I am now ready to give it my all tomorrow - and to be honest thats not even a full week off. Have been snowed in and its been so cold that I have not had the heart to prepare and point. x

Back