1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Anyone starting atound 10st11lb

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by jeskaxx, 25 February 2014 Social URL.

1. jeskaxx

jeskaxx Member

Helloooo

Is there anyone a similar starting weight???need a busy of similar stats or just a buddy to keep one another motivated. Anyone got any tips on staying motivated? I really want to lose around 1.5stone at least!!!

Jess xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. downsizeme!

downsizeme! Active Member

Hi. Hope you are doing well so far.
    I did it before but was caring for my mum and kind if let things slip. Looking to lose 1st 10lbs. I got my partner to take some pics of me in a bra and shorts and I glued them in to a book and called it "my diet journey" I am hoping the pictures will spur me on.
    Good luck ?

4. jeskaxx

jeskaxx Member

Thank you and good luck to you :) how are u getting on I have lost 5lb so far very happy!! We can do it this tym!!!

5. downsizeme!

downsizeme! Active Member

Hi. I failed miserably due to being ill and stuck in bed :( however I start again on Tuesday and I'm hoping for the best!
    Sounds like you are doing great :) well done and keep it up!
    Hope I can be feeling the same in a few weeks!
    Keep me posted of your progress as I'll be back in checking :)