Anyone starting CD tomorrow??

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hiya Peeps

Is anyone starting or re-starting CD tomorrow?
Or just in need of a mate to help u along the way..
Im in need of a CD buddy for support, I am restarting & I vow this is the last time I am doing it.. :rolleyes:

kel
x

Hiyaaaaaaa

That would be fab Clare, It sounds daft but I tend to stick to it more when I have a buddy.

Are u on Facebook? We could send daily updates..

U look gorgeous on ya pic btw..

x

Hi kelly.

I m on week 2 day 2 of restarting. Love to buddy ya . I remember you from my previous attemps at cd. Good luck on restarting.

Hiya Bindiboo,

I remember you too..
How u doing on it?

Yeah the more the merrier.. ;)
Are ya on facebook?

x

kelly1977 said:
Hiya Peeps

Is anyone starting or re-starting CD tomorrow?
Or just in need of a mate to help u along the way..
Im in need of a CD buddy for support, I am restarting & I vow this is the last time I am doing it.. :rolleyes:

kel
x

Hi Kel, I'm starting on Tuesday. I would love a buddy. I am a similar starting weight to you too.
Good Luck with your first day.
Emma
X

I'm re-starting tomorrow too - for the last time, I'm determined to stick to it this time :eek:

Good luck with day 1 :)

Oooooooohhhh I'm so excited girls how about tomorrow I make our own little support thread..
Are u all on fb as I tend to go on there more often than here..

Today is my start date... Whoop whoop..
X

Hi Kel, I'm starting tomorrow, its my first time doing CD, tried everything else but just cant seem to stick them long enough to lose the weight I want to. I'm hoping I'll see the weight coming off quick enough to keep me going. I'm really determined this is going to work. I'd love to buddy up
Samx

Hi!
I started today! Id like to join in.I am going to succeed!
xx

is that you in the little pic in your signature? wow you look fantastic!

Hiya girlies

Ooohhh I am so excited. I will make a support group this afternoon on a new thread then we can have weekly weigh in & challenges etc..

X

Gemma1986 said:
Can I join even tho I have my first wi today

Hiya Hun

Course u can. How did wi go?
X

nicjel said:
Me me me! I start properly today, after a weekend of messing around and false starts.

I would really love some restart buddies, I lost 7ish stone 3 years ago SSing, restarts are much tougher in my opinion :eek:

Good luck everyone, Nicola x

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I totally agree with u restarts are so tough, wish I stuck to it the first time around & I wouldn't of messed around so much
X

Samstar said:
Hi Kel, I'm starting tomorrow, its my first time doing CD, tried everything else but just cant seem to stick them long enough to lose the weight I want to. I'm hoping I'll see the weight coming off quick enough to keep me going. I'm really determined this is going to work. I'd love to buddy up
Samx

Hiya Hun
U will see the weight come off quickly, especially ur first week. I tried every diet going until cd came into my life & it's the only diet I do as it shows quick results & does the job..
Eeeeh so excited to have to girlies as my cd mates
X

rachy1986 said:
Hi!
I started today! Id like to join in.I am going to succeed!
xx

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are going to succeed... You can do it
X

sumayyah said:
is that you in the little pic in your signature? wow you look fantastic!

Hiya Hun
Yeah a couple of years ago in Florida lol
X

Hiya Hun
U will see the weight come off quickly, especially ur first week. I tried every diet going until cd came into my life & it's the only diet I do as it shows quick results & does the job..
Eeeeh so excited to have to girlies as my cd mates
X
Yeah I cant wait for tomorrow.
Wow I just noticed youve already lost loads of weight, thats amazing well done, did you lose that by doing the CD?

Back