Anyone starting today?

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Day one for me and wondered if anyone else is starting today.
I did Exante about 18 months ago and lost all my weight with it but sadly have gained 3.5 stones since then. That's what happens when you stuff your face too much post dieting:cry:

Anyway, i will be following Working Soloution, as this is how i lost it all before and always had something to look forward to of an evening.

Anyone else starting today?
Introduce yourselves:)

hi hun ive been on tfr since mid august but have had a bad month so am back for good and am on day 3 of my restart so welcome back to exante we will do this together.

Hi Sypro, massive well done on your loss so far. How have you found it? Was tfr hard? Not sure i could do that x

it is hard but in a way i find it easier to abstain from food totally as when i try doing add a meal i find i pick something sweet after so tfr is best until i get to my target then it il try add a meal again. its alot easier though once you get into ketosis as the hunger fades so your only left with the emotional hunger which can be difficult. anyway im back to shift the last bit of weight for good i hope you get on well with working solutions and you should let us know what your having for your meals on the working solution recipes thread page as its always nice to know for when we come off.

I find abstaining totally much easier than trying to reduce my food intake or during add a meal week.

Hello, I'm starting tomorrow. I was due to start a few weeks ago but I felt so ill on the first day, I had to come home from work. I'm starting again tomorrow as I'm off work for a week. I know it is going to be hard, but I have to do it. We can all support each other and we will get there!

Back