anyone starting today???

latebloomer

Hi everyone,

I am reattempting LT today (after several failed attempts). It is now only 11 weeks to christmas and I plan on being 3st lighter by then.

I was at a family function yesterday and felt so depressed by the way I looked / had to dress that I am determined NOTHING is going to stop me this time.

The thing is, I keep sabotaging myself and not sure why - its def not that I'm hungry. So plan taking it one meal at a time. Feeling great so far today.

Anyone else starting today with 5/6 st to lose???

Hi hunni,
Have some belief in yourslef and YOU WILL DO IT!! all the girls on here are soooo supportive, so anytime you feel like your gonna cave in... POST! chances are there will always be someone knocking about to help give you encouragement... You know you can do it deep down, imagine that cute little party dress you want to get into for the seasonal partys/fam gatherings. My advice is don`t tell anyone who may possibly sabotage your efforts ( everyone has a well~meaning fam member or so called best friend who always says the wrong things!!) Hope all goes well, and remember we are all here... :)
L xx

Thanks so much louloubelle. Yes well the family thing def rings true - hubby and mum VERY against it so have to keep it secret from mum and if I complain at all hubby says to give up.the cycle continues.

I am determined to break it this time - hopefully I will with everyones help on here xoxo

Aw hun... why are your hubby and mum dead against it though? thats not terribly helpful or supportive if you don`t mind me saying (don`t wish to sound rude or disrespectful of them) forgive me but not meant that way...I hope they come round then... You will do it girl... your strong your a woman! we have to be lol..... keep ya chin up! L xx

Hiya latebloomer :) ... I'm back for my 3rd attempt at this. First time I managed to lose 3st but put it back on as chemist didn't tell me how to refeed properly :(

Have changed chemists and found this site is GREAT for support/advise and any questions just in general. A few of us are aiming to lose 3st by Xmas so join us honey :) Good luck and keep up the positive attitude :D x x x

Hiya I have decided to give it yet another go and start tomorrow. I was toying with the idea coz like u I hate the uncomfortable feeling I get when Im out, and I too have 5-6 stone to lose! So your just a day off me, hopefully we can support each other through the tough times.

I've done LT a few times, last serious time was a couple of years ago, started at 17 3, and I got down to 9 stone! I'm now 15 st 10!

Roll on tomorrow, really hope I can stick to it this time! And the very best of luck to u too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Luck LizClarke :) ...were all here to help if we can :) x x x

Good luck to both you girls, this forum is a godsend I can assure u! Be strong and focus on your goals you will be so glad you started! :) xx

Back