Anyone starting today?

hey everyone!
hope everyone is doing well personally ive had the week from hell weigh in tomorrow so nervous/excited to see the results down a stone in the past two weeks so im wondering what week three holds.

Week four im hoping will be okay ive been thinking about food alot, my mom recommended keeping a list of anything im craving or thinking of and while ite pretty short it is interesting to see the food i would have had no problem or second taught of eating before...

what does everyone else do to keep themselves motivated, me i have a picture from when i have 8 stone lighter and a dress i bought in river island in the sales that never fit me on the back of my door!

First of all very well done to you so far! 3 weeks is good going I think people forget that this diet tells you to ignore your basic instincts so keep it up!
Secondly I did the exact same as you with a miss selfridge dress but I bought it specifically to fit into! And it fits now, so I need something smaller ;)
Take care! X

third weigh in today down another 5 pounds not to shabby...
ill take it. that means im down a stone and 5 pounds in three weeks.
nothing better than a bit of motivation to keep me going...
hope everyones doing well!

Still here and going strong... Sorry for my absence... Family bereavement... Now have figure out my stop date... 12th May, so you're stuck with me up until then and beyond ? so inspired by everyone's weight loss... I'm going to set up my tracker tomorrow so you/ I can see my progress... Stay strong xx

Still here and going strong... Sorry for my absence... Family bereavement... Now have figure out my stop date... 12th May, so you're stuck with me up until then and beyond ? so inspired by everyone's weight loss... I'm going to set up my tracker tomorrow so you/ I can see my progress... Stay strong xx

so sorry for your loss butterfly hope you are able to get through...
can i ask how do you know your finish date already?
im trying to predict when i will have the bulk of the weight gone but it feels so massive i cant see an end in sight yet...

I have been on lipotrim before, I lost 7 stone... I have 5 1/2 stone to lose now. I average 5-6 lb loss a week... Some weeks 3 then 8 the next.

I use an app called happy scales (you can put a pass code on) so last time was able to track consistency. 12 th may is a realistic target when calculating weeks... I haven't given myself any flexibility as it's important to have a rigid goal on lipotrim. I found that a weight goal helps with motivation but an end date reminds you that lipotrim is only for a period of your life, which helps during tempting moments... So 12 th May it is... Now I can organise an event/occasion/date that I can plan for... Dress, hair... Everything when I want a distraction to get me through....

I found all of the above really helped me last time and I stuck to plan 100% and got to my target date. I will concentrate on maintaining the weight this time... Although I haven't put it all back on... Any ideas for celebration event/ occasions anyone? I am married... Was thinking maybe some kind of date... Husband never really seen me feel confident in what I wear or indeed seen me eager to go out dressed up... I don't know.... Ideas welcomed xxx

image-4212368414.jpg

Thick minty choc shake... Best way to start a Sunday :)

Hi,
Well done everyone you are all doing so well.
Day 22 today, have lost 14 LBS so far.
Butterfly7 I'm sorry to read about your family bereavement I hope you are ok.

I lose 4ls on average each week, any ides how I can increase it by another pound or two.?
I hope to start exercising tonight, that might help.
Any other tips?

livedadream what about a nice romantic night away in a hotel with nice meal and wine :D I'm sure your hubby would love it.

i think you mean someone else... im not married!
id have a romantic weekend away with my buddies though hahaahah

I'm downing the water because I'm hungry today...Odd as it's day six I should be in ketosis now... No bad breath even.... And I've been 100%

That's amazing keep going... There's lots of research showing how hunger can be mainly psychological... You stay strong and stick in there xxx

hey all fourth weigh in today down 24 pounds in a month!
delighted with myself.
hows everyone else getting on?

Congratulations liveadream, that's fabulous progress!
I lost about the same my first month. I am at the end of week 6 now, and the weight loss seems to be much slower. But I can feel it in the clothes I fit comfortably into again, so even if I am not seeing it on the scale, I am feeling it in my clothes.

I don't keep track so much anymore of packets or scales. Sometimes I have just two packets a day because that's all I am hungry for--a shake in the morning with coffee and a soup at night. I weigh myself when I remember, once every two or three days. But since I am strictly eating packets only, I feel like it's just all waiting and persistence and there's just not much to think about. Other than my great interest in other people's food! Lol.

Butterfly, I am trying to hold out until May too. So we'll all be here. I've been on Lipotrim since Jan 4th, no cheating, not once. Though I've certainly been tempted a couple of times. But I am not giving up. I am going to do this once and do it right and never do it again, as someone advised me on this forum during a bad week when I was thinking about taking a refeeding break. So yay us. Let's all keep at it. We're doing great.

Is anyone else thinking about how they'll change their eating habits when this is over? I have a friend who lost a lot of weight on Lipotrim and seems to go back on it once every other month or so to lose whatever she has gained in the interim. I am really going to try not to do that. But it's going to mean making some radical changes.

so bad weigh in today, only down four pound gutted to be honest.
dunno whats going on but weight lose has slowed down hugely..
-4 (today)

feeling very negative today TFR is totally hard but if its not worth it not sure if i can keep it up much longer.

anyone else seeing their weight loss slow down dramatically?

@livedadream

It's normal
.. The smaller you get the lower the numbers... But very few other diets will have even a four pound a week loss... You are doing great...!!!

Maybe it's time to add/up the exercise

Always remember 3000 calories is equal to 1lb... So you dropped 12,000 calories this week.... That's not too shabby...

Yeah 4lbs is a massive loss. I'm hoping that's my average each week, only if I take up exercise will I expect more.

Like curve appeal says you'll not get 4lbs a week on many plans but if you are expecting more than maybe you need to add exercise (if you aren't already) or change plans?

How much weight do you have to lose?

when i started i was 17.5 now im 15.5 according to lipotrim i have to be 7 stone (lolz)
but my doctor says as long as i get down to under 12 stone he will be happy he said 10 stone would be perfect but he'd take 12 and under.
i dunno, i do need to start hitting the gym more im just struggling with time and energy levels.
I know on lipotrim i'm supposed to be full of energy now but im not getting it i do have way more energy than before but not enough i feel to get me through a proper run or work out.
i used to be super fit (i ran a marathon once) but since i got sick and then got fat and got better im stuggling to get back the drive i used to have...
what kind of exercise does everyone else do?
any honestly thank you guys so much for the support, i honestly needed it today.

The trick is to start slow. You were a runner and you will have muscle memory... It won't take as long for you to get as fit.. However be careful with jogging g with extra weight as it will put pressure on your knees and ankles... I walk about 4km 5 days a week on my treadmill and a medium pace and then core and strength workout... However I have built up to even this level since before Christmas...

Losing weight... Your heart rate should be in and around 80% of your max heart rate.. So build up slowly and you will get back to your marathons injury free with a healthy body...

You can do it... This diet cuts down weight-loss time by months or even years for some people....

Get your goals and tour end result fixed in your brain. It becomes easy with focus... Xx

Hope you feel better... Excuse the long mail

Back