Anyone starting tomorrow?

Congrats on that superb weigh-in :D True that the weight loss could improve your health, fingers crossed all works out for you!

Hey LH- having a good day, wearing my size 14 skinny jeans for the first time in aaaages so am well chuffed!! How you doing? Well done on the W.I JC!!! That's fantastic!!!!

Ahh amazing. I am really happy for you :). I got on good today. I already cannot wait for my weigh in day lol

Hi All. Weigh in time I really cannot believe it - I lost 7lbs - I didnt believe the lady so I got on the scales 3 times. I was there just before the chemist opened, because I wanted to get it over and done with.. I've dreaded the weigh more so this time than any other diet i've been on..I'm hoping my brain is saying do it now - or resign myself to being fat for the rest of my life..xx Week one lost 5lbs Week two lost 7lbs.

This is amazing!! Well done! I'm hoping I have the same

Hi All,
How did your weekends go..does anyone else sabotage themselves. I eat again on the weekend my daughter was home for the weekend had a fanstatic weekend, but I bloody well eat and my tummys is due to be poorly in the next day or 2.. soooo p'd off with myself this is the start of my 3rd week and have only managed to do one full complete week of being good..:break_diet:xx

Hi JCP, the weekends are brutally hard but I just try and focus on the feeling of knowing that every day I stay 100% is a day closer to my goal weight. I think if you're breaking every weekend, maybe this diet isn't the one for you? The only reason I say that is because if you eat very weekend you're knocking yourself out of ketosis and making it way harder on yourself. Would you think of maybe doing low carb instead? That way you can still eat and lose weight. My hubby has lost a stone in 3 weeks that way and he is eating loads. Not trying to sound harsh at all but maybe something else would suit you better and you wouldn't have to beat yourself up about eating. Hope that helps a little. Chin up X

Aw no :( Sorry that weekend are so hard for you JCP, don't beat yourself up about it. If this keeps happening, maybe this diet isn't the right one for you at the moment, but that's not a bad thing at all. Friends of mine are on keto and have lost a fair amount doing that, so they still get to eat on social occasions, have a look and see what's out there that might suit your lifestyle better. To be honest I'm in awe of anyone who does this and lives with family/has family over often, I'm single and childless so in a way this is easier for me. Of course if you're determined to stick with LT then get back on the wagon, we're all here with you :)

Back