Anyone starting WW at the moment with 5 stone to lose?

sianib

Hi,
I'm starting WW today. I can't quite believe that I have to lose weight again, I lost 6 stone for my wedding but put it back on within 2 years! :-(
Would anybody like to buddy up?
xxx

Hi i started ww two weeks ago ive lost 11 pound so far, ive got to lose about 6 stone but i try to concentrate on half stone at a time otherwise i would get too demoralised. I cant remember how it feels to be slim it seems like ive been fat forever! If you need any help at all just shout cuz we are all in it together, gud luck x

Hey there....If you REALLY mean to lose it you will...When I started WW I had 8 stone to lose and thought...omg..no way will i do that!!!...anyway here I am 40 odd weeks into it and have already shifted 5 stone of it...I wish you lots of luck and determination...Don't give up...xxx

Hi,
I'm just restarting WW again too. I lost 5st in the past and then got pregnant with my daughter and put most of it back on again. Joy! I now have 4st to lose to get to my first target and then possibly another 1 and a half stone after that. If you would like to buddy up by pm, email or text then I could do with the support too!
Onwards and downwards...

I've got 5 stone to lose but I'm not doing WW, I'm just calorie counting. Happy to buddy up if you want though

Back