Anyone still about?

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Hello guys and girls, I use to be on the boards a lot!! However I have been messing around some what for a while, I want to get back on to the diet though.

Anyone still around from before?

Hello to all the new people :) x

Hi Megan

I am new here. I want so say congratulations on all your weight loss. We had a similar start weight ... I love seeing that it is possible to get down.

Hi Megan, my original goal was bmi 25 on May 7th,however I was almost 2 stone away on the day after everyweekend off for ages and even having a few vino evenings in the week!!!
After a mad few weeks finally had the courage to ask cdc to weigh me again on Wed and was 1st 1 heavier than before I started messing around at xmas,so although 3st 11 lighter than when I started just o.25 bmi away from being obese again.
Hav got a few functions/weekends coming up,but am not taking them all off plan,and the key is to be able to stay off the vino once the social event has passed-basically I love wine,and when I drink I need to eat so it's bye bye wine apart from 8 occassions before the end of July-I never used to have a problem getting back on plan so I can do it again.
Am hoping my confidence will come back and my new clothes will once again look and feel good on me.
Good luck,nice to see you back x

I am sure you will be great! You seemed to be good at jumping on and off plan, I was just good at jumping off! I am only 7lbs heavier than my lowest weight - so not too bad. I am sure we can do it :) xx

I megan I'm still around as well, I've also been messing around since christmas and put on about a stone, but now back on track and been 100% for 8 days

hey megan, good to see you back and congratulations for keeping most of the weight off, geez i ate a slice of birthday cake in april and gained 6lb, lol

onwards from here hun, your going to look great in that bikini in the fabulous summer were going to be having ( im determined were having a hot summer this year, the weather can just do as its damn well told :)

hiya! of course we remember you! welcome back lady.

glad to see there are still some faces around! I have been messing around since christmas too :( hope every is doing well! The heat helped me today I didn't want to eat at all, WOW that has shocked even me ;) x

Hi Ladies,

I am still around (off and on) -- I have held my own this year... broken even. Still up from my goal weight, but at least I haven't gone even higher. I have been losing and regaining the same 1/2 stone all year. I need to get committed and stick it.

So, I am with you Megan, Mrs. Taurus, Claire, Trisha, Mad Ferret, Leeds, etc. I agree that the warmer weather and sunny days are the perfect motivator to get with a programme and stick to it. I was part of team that fell apart... is there any interested in starting a new "team" or support thread -- in order to make it easier to keep up with each other? Just a thought.

Good Luck to us all.

MinnieMel

Hello monkey!

Well I'm finished cd now ( hurahhhhh) but watching my weight as you'll know from facebook lol

wish you the bestest luck!!!! You can do this xxxx

Hey Megan, I'm still about too... broke my tailbone and jumped off CD boredom from porridge overload. Gained 12 lbs (off since end March) so I'm now determined to finish the job, esp with summer coming up. Great to see you're back to finish too

Back