Anyone stuck to the diet for 100 days and NOT lost 3 stone?

Uphillstruggle

Hi,
I'm sorry if this sounds like a totally negative thread. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, I just like to be prepared for every eventuality.

I am in week 5 of LL and loving it. I have stuck to it 100% and feel in control of my eating for the first time in my life. I 5lbs before joining LL and in total have lost 18lbs in 5 weeks - the smallest loss in my LL Class (two weeks with only 2lb losses in a row). If i carry on at this rate I think I will only just make the 3 stone mark by the 100 days.

I just wondered if there was anyone who had stuck to the programme 100% and still not lost the full 3 stone by the end of foundation? Does it REALLY work for everyone? I know I will be devastated if I don't get there having stuck to it so rigidly.

My logical head keeps saying that it is not just about the weight loss, I feel happier, fitter, sexier, in control etc etc and it has helped me address a lot of the cr*p that's gone on in my life. HOwever, at the end of the day, I WANT THE 3 STONE LOSS! lol! I'm not thinking negatively and have never thought abot giving up or cheating, I am just after facts really.

I know there is nothing more I can do to speed up the loss, everyone is different etc etc I just wanted to be prepared in case it is possible that I don't lose the 3 stone.

THanks,
:)

I'm not yet at my 100 days but at week 5 I to only lost 18lbs. WI tonite so at week 7 hope to have lost over 2stone. I think LL claim if you stick to the plan you are guaranteed to lose 3 stone. Maybe a good idea to speak to your LLC she/he may be able to put your mind at rest, keep up the good work you are doing and you never know a big loss maybe waiting in the wings.

Everyone in my LL group exceeded the 3 stone loss easily ! I lost over 4.:)
EXCEPT - one lady who had only about that to lose and she kept going out for meals....but even she lost 2 1/2 stone !:eek:

So if you are sticking to it I can't see that you will fail...scientific fact if you work out the lack of calories you will lose 1/2lb per day even if it doesn't always show in one week. But metabolisms etc are all different I know.

Hang on in there!

The only thing I can say is what you will hear on other threads - if you want to bump that weight loss ticker into overdrive, you really have to neck the water.

I get through about 5.5 lltr a day during the week (only about the 4 at weekends) and today I was 4 st lighter on day 80 something. Stick to it, girl - it's the way forward.

18lb in 5 weeks is still pretty amazing!

Hi

I have stuck to it 100% and I have lost four stone in 13 weeks - however I have drunk 6 litres of water a day since week 4. I would advise that you up your water. My LLC says that if you drink four litres then you will lose 3 stone but if you drink 6 you will lose at least 4 stone. I would also say that you could try making your soup with Green tea ! - it ups your metabolic rate and doesn't taste any different.

Good luck

I like the idea re green tea! Hadnt thought of that one... mind you I am drinking peppermint green tea at the mo, so maybe I need to change to plain!!LOL!!

When I did LL, I lost 4 stone in my 100 days.

Not sure about drinking sooooooo much water. I stuck to the 4 litres and advise that to my female clients, 6 litres for males. There is such a thing as drinking too much water and it can make you very very ill, and in the worst case, die.

I do go over 4 litres sometimes - just depends how hot it is but I've never gone over 5.

I'm sure you will be fine, if you are sticking to the programme the deficit is there and mathamatically it cannot fail. Your body will let go of as much fat as it can in any one week, give yourself a break!! your body can't work any harder!!:)

xx

meeeeeeeeeeee...... 2st 10 lbs but i was very pleased ..xx

Back