Anyone switched from LL to CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mils, 18 March 2010 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

Just wanted to ask a few questions.
    I really like the LL veg soup but anytime I've tried the CD soups I haven't liked them - are there any CD soups that taste similar? Also I have bought two tubs of LL water flavour will that still be ok to drink on CD and is there any limit?

thanks for your help
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi Mils,

I did LL in 2008 and lost about 5 stone. Then, I slowly regained about 2 stone and have been trying CD off and on in order to relose the two I lost. Anyway, I am sure your drink flavour is fine -- the diets are basically the same: ketogenic. I think with the soups you are just going to have to do trial and error and maybe add some of the seasonings to them (pepper, spices, etc.).

I have heard, though not yet tried -- that the tetra especially the choc mint are fab. I think they will be handy for when your are out and about.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.